The Hamptons At Greenridge

4200 Old Omen Road, Tyler, TX, 75707

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Hamptons At Greenridge

Pat642351 September 29, 2016

I’m living in The Hamptons at Greenridge now. They’re very nice and very efficient. The staff has always been very courteous and very helpful. Any time I need anything, they’re willing to help. I have not been able to get out and involve myself in the activities very much, but I do go down and play the card games and the domino games occasionally. The food is very nice; the dining area is very good. I have not had any problems.
Pat, Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you have made the Hamptons your home, and we hope to see you at even more activities! Warm regards, The Hamptons at Greenridge Staff

BillIESXD May 11, 2016

The Hamptons at Greenridge was good. The rooms were large and looked out onto a green area. If they want, for $35, they can add a screened-in porch to sit out year-round and not be worried about mosquitoes and insects. The dining room area that I saw was pretty and really nice looking because it was new and very clean. The staff bent over backwards to give me the very best tour possible and answered my questions. Their prices for independent living were probably the lowest of the three that I visited, but for assisted living, they were probably the highest of the three.

Thank you so much for giving us this review! We try very hard to provide a beautiful and affordable atmosphere for all of our residents. Residents have enjoyed the screened-in porches and the views of the East Texas landscape.

SharonDDVOD May 11, 2016

The Hamptons was very nice, but it had more room than my dad would need and were just too expensive. He just could not afford it. The staff was very nice. It was a beautiful place.

Thank you for your review of our facility! We offer several competitive pricing options to meet the individual needs of residents. I am sorry that it was not in your price range. Best of luck on your continued search.

Anonymous113719750 September 30, 2015

My overall experience with Hamptons Retirement Community at Greenridge was good. One of the things we liked about it was they had a large number of cottages, which we were interested in. They had garages and ample room. It was like home. They also had apartments. They did not have meal plans like the other places we visited.

We are so glad you enjoyed your tour of the Hamptons! It is our goal to create an environment that is home-like and provides the same choices you have always enjoyed. This is why our independent living residents can "pay-as-you-go" for the services they want, when they want them. Optional services include meals, transportation, housekeeping and personal assistance. You control your budget and pay only for the services you need. And if needs change, service are convenient and affordable!

Caring89099950 July 19, 2014

My mom's cousin lives at The Hamptons At Greenbridge, and she loves it there. The facility itself was very nice. The apartments were of nice size. She has a 1-bedroom, and it's pretty large. The bathroom is well outfitted for handicapped or elderly people. The staff is courteous and kind. Even though she is blind, she teaches water aerobics. She also does line dancing there. They have a bus that takes them to Walmart or to places that they need to go. They have decent food choices. They have a large outdoor space and people there can go out walking. They also have a good parking lot for the residents that are independent enough to drive and it is located close to your apartment. They have covered parking area which is nice for other people. The facility didn't smell bad, and that's a plus.

Ron11 September 30, 2013

The Hamptons had apartments and cottages and I liked the cottage atmosphere. I also liked that right next door, they had a nursing home and a memory care facility and my wife would be needing a memory care facility in the near future. They had activities like card games. I would recommend it to others.

About The Hamptons At Greenridge

The Hamptons At Greenridge is an independent living community in Tyler, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Hamptons At Greenridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Hamptons At Greenridge