The Hamptons At Greenridge

Overview of Ratings

3.9

September 30, 2015

By Anonymous113719750

My overall experience with Hamptons Retirement Community at Greenridge was good. One of the things we liked about it was they had a large number of cottages, which we were interested in. They had garages and ample room. It was like home. They also had apartments. They did not have meal plans like the other places we visited.

We are so glad you enjoyed your tour of the Hamptons! It is our goal to create an environment that is home-like and provides the same choices you have always enjoyed. This is why our independent living residents can "pay-as-you-go" for the services they want, when they want them. Optional services include meals, transportation, housekeeping and personal assistance. You control your budget and pay only for the services you need. And if needs change, service are convenient and affordable!

July 19, 2014

My mom's cousin lives at The Hamptons At Greenbridge, and she loves it there. The facility itself was very nice. The apartments were of nice size. She has a 1-bedroom, and it's pretty large. The bathroom is well outfitted for handicapped or elderly people. The staff is courteous and kind. Even though she is blind, she teaches water aerobics. She also does line dancing there. They have a bus that takes them to Walmart or to places that they need to go. They have decent food choices. They have a large outdoor space and people there can go out walking. They also have a good parking lot for the residents that are independent enough to drive and it is located close to your apartment. They have covered parking area which is nice for other people. The facility didn't smell bad, and that's a plus.

September 30, 2013

By Ron11

The Hamptons had apartments and cottages and I liked the cottage atmosphere. I also liked that right next door, they had a nursing home and a memory care facility and my wife would be needing a memory care facility in the near future. They had activities like card games. I would recommend it to others.

Photos of The Hamptons At Greenridge

Features of The Hamptons At Greenridge

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

About The Hamptons At Greenridge

The Hamptons At Greenridge is an independent living community in Tyler, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Hamptons At Greenridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Hamptons At Greenridge