The Hamptons At Greenridge

4200 Old Omen Road, Tyler, TX, 75707

Reviews of The Hamptons At Greenridge

BillIESXD May 11, 2016

The Hamptons at Greenridge was good. The rooms were large and looked out onto a green area. If they want, for $35, they can add a screened-in porch to sit out year-round and not be worried about mosquitoes and insects. The dining room area that I saw was pretty and really nice looking because it was new and very clean. The staff bent over backwards to give me the very best tour possible and answered my questions. Their prices for independent living were probably the lowest of the three that I visited, but for assisted living, they were probably the highest of the three.

Thank you so much for giving us this review! We try very hard to provide a beautiful and affordable atmosphere for all of our residents. Residents have enjoyed the screened-in porches and the views of the East Texas landscape.

SharonDDVOD May 11, 2016

The Hamptons was very nice, but it had more room than my dad would need and were just too expensive. He just could not afford it. The staff was very nice. It was a beautiful place.

Thank you for your review of our facility! We offer several competitive pricing options to meet the individual needs of residents. I am sorry that it was not in your price range. Best of luck on your continued search.

Anonymous113719750 September 30, 2015

My overall experience with Hamptons Retirement Community at Greenridge was good. One of the things we liked about it was they had a large number of cottages, which we were interested in. They had garages and ample room. It was like home. They also had apartments. They did not have meal plans like the other places we visited.

We are so glad you enjoyed your tour of the Hamptons! It is our goal to create an environment that is home-like and provides the same choices you have always enjoyed. This is why our independent living residents can "pay-as-you-go" for the services they want, when they want them. Optional services include meals, transportation, housekeeping and personal assistance. You control your budget and pay only for the services you need. And if needs change, service are convenient and affordable!

Caring89099950 July 19, 2014

My mom's cousin lives at The Hamptons At Greenbridge, and she loves it there. The facility itself was very nice. The apartments were of nice size. She has a 1-bedroom, and it's pretty large. The bathroom is well outfitted for handicapped or elderly people. The staff is courteous and kind. Even though she is blind, she teaches water aerobics. She also does line dancing there. They have a bus that takes them to Walmart or to places that they need to go. They have decent food choices. They have a large outdoor space and people there can go out walking. They also have a good parking lot for the residents that are independent enough to drive and it is located close to your apartment. They have covered parking area which is nice for other people. The facility didn't smell bad, and that's a plus.

Ron11 September 30, 2013

The Hamptons had apartments and cottages and I liked the cottage atmosphere. I also liked that right next door, they had a nursing home and a memory care facility and my wife would be needing a memory care facility in the near future. They had activities like card games. I would recommend it to others.

From The Hamptons At Greenridge

Hamptons at Greenridge Independent Living is part of a senior living campus that includes independent living, assisted living and memory care.

The three-story independent apartment building has 126 apartments and a 6000 square foot clubhouse with large dining room, fitness center, library, technology center, beauty shop and general store all under one roof. Floor plans include large one and two bedroom apartments; 750-1152 square feet. All units have full size kitchens with appliances including dishwashers and disposals and utility rooms with washer and dryer connections. Every apartment has a patio balcony.

Thirty cottages, available in two and three bedrooms, are arranged on the wooded hillside and have full access to apartment clubhouse, dining, and swimming pool. Every cottage has an enclosed two-car garage, full size kitchen with appliances and utility rooms with washer and dryer connections. A screened-in porch allows cottage residents to enjoy the beautiful view.

An alacarte pricing structure allows residents to manage their budget by paying only for the additional services they need. An all-inclusive price option gives residents access to all services at a discounted price.

Scheduled activities, outdoor swimming pool, putting green, and fitness center are all included in the living experience. A full-time social director plans a variety of outings, exercise classes and gatherings specifically for independent seniors. A building attendant is onsite 24 hours.

If a little extra help is needed, our personal assistant service can be added for customized well-checks, companionship and medication reminders.

The Hamptons Independent living allows seniors to live in a resort style independent environment with access to services if needed. Each resident can pay for only the meals and services they want or need which makes The Hamptons an economical choice for i

Features of The Hamptons At Greenridge

• Minimum rate: $1395/month
  • Fee Structure Extra Residents Customize Fees. Rent Includes Cable And Water. Alacarte Services Include: Dining, Transportation, Housekeeping, Medical Alert, Personal Assistant Services.

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites