Rosewood Estates

506 Rice Rd, Tyler, TX, 75703

Reviews of Rosewood Estates

KathrynASVZS May 11, 2016

I just moved into Rosewood Estates, and it's very clean and nice. The apartments are really nice. I like it here. I think it's just right for me becuase I didn't want anything big. It has a little kitchenette, a lot of closet space, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The bathrooms are nice with an easy to get into shower. It was the cheapeast one I found. Pricing depends on what apartment you get. There are lots of activities, exercise classes, and bingo. The food is mediocre. They offer a lot of choices and I usually find something I like, and they have a beautiful dining room with tables with linens and napkins.

Deanna6 May 11, 2016

My mother has been at Rosewood Estates for nearly 5 months now. It offered the type of facility that I needed. There’s a chapel; there are activities where they have outings. They go to Wal-Mart once a week. They take them on visits to the tea room and out to different places for dinners.

They have 24-hour staff available if needed. There are at least 2 managers there on site 24 hours, 7 days a week and it’s a very caring facility. They know all of their residents by name and what’s going on with them.

Elisabeth2 May 11, 2016

My mother is in Rosewood Estates, and our first initial thought was it was great. However, after I signed the paperwork and was locked in to at least three months, I found out several things that the sales rep lied about. She was in a single-room apartment with her bed and living area all in the same area. It's nice, and my husband and I like it. She likes the food and talks about how good it is. She seems to like the common dining room, but sometimes there are issues. She goes to an exercise class every day, plays bingo, and loves the library. There are activities happening most of the day that they can do.

BillIESXD May 11, 2016

Rosewood Estates was good. People seemed busy, active, and doing things. The staff was attentive, involved, and interacting with the residents very well. On-site, it was clean, nice apartment living.

Anonymous113719750 September 30, 2015

Rosewood Estates was really nice. The only thing we did not like was it was in a really busy road. They had nice apartments. Everything about it was really nice. The people seemed really nice, too. It was a little bit more expensive than the others.

Sandra102689850 February 22, 2015

I really liked the sense of community at Rosewood Estates. I liked all of the activities that were available. I liked the on-site amenities like the exercise room, TV room, activity room, laundry rooms on each floor, and beauty shop. There were just so many things that I can get to without even going outside if the weather is bad. I am moving on at the end of March.

Lois17 January 26, 2015

Rosewood Estates is very nice. They are all very nice. There were some activities. I have seen the dining area, and the food is very good. It takes adjustment because I'm accustomed to my food, and the way I cook. They were willing to try and work with you and help you.

Judy99095250 December 18, 2014

Rosewood Estates is very nice. They do offer a bus ride to a swimming pool, and they have games and activities that go on there all the time. I haven’t run into a situation that they couldn’t answer my question, and they were very informative.

William97177250 December 03, 2014

We are in the independent living of Rosewood Estate. We chose it because we can afford it. Everything is fine. The rooms and the dining room are nice. There are lots of activities.

Cindi5 October 08, 2014

I love Rosewood. I wish I lived there; if I were retired, that’s where I want to live. They had activities lined up for them like bean bag, baseball, bingo, they walk the halls, exercise classes, chapel, library, and puzzles. It had everything you would want, but she wound up having health issues. Very elaborate dining area. They had these kids from school all dressed up serving everybody; it was just really wonderful. If she didn’t want to dine there, they take their food to her room. There is also like housekeeping, they supply the linens. It was just perfect and the only one in town that was within my mom’s budget. They may take them to the doctor if they need to; take them to the mall and to go shopping. You don’t have to buy groceries unless you want little snacks; they had it all there. My mother passed, so we went ahead and moved her out, and they were very concerned and very sweet people. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

Caring71072450 January 07, 2014

We visited Rosewood Estates last June or July 2013. Everybody was very friendly. I think it was a Christian Place the way everybody talked. They had us over several times for meals. I really like that you can actually order from a menu and you can mixed things up if you don’t like something from the initial menu. If we needed more care, we can be transferred to another section.

It's peaceful there. You can stay in your room as much as you want to or you can go out and enjoy different games and exercises. If we can ever get in there, I'll enjoy the exercise equipment that they have. They have a good library and you can put puzzles together.

We liked the rooms a lot. The room that we were hoping to get has an outside patio that we could put our porch swing on and other outside stuff that we have. In that way we can just sit outside and enjoy the fresh air if we wanted to.

Johnny3 November 28, 2013

Rosewood Estates was great. Everything was good and nice. The people were friendly. They invited me for lunch and the food was good.

From Rosewood Estates

Rosewood Estates is located in Tyler, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Rosewood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Rosewood Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room