Atria Copeland | Independent Living

5317 New Copeland Road, Tyler, TX, 75703

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Atria Copeland | Independent Living

Robert35 June 25, 2013

I had my son and daughter-in-law with me during the tour at Atria Copeland. The people were very nice. We asked all kinds of questions and everything was answered well. I think the place is better than I have. It's bigger and better. They got all kinds of activities like bingo, domino, and card games. It's very nice.

Robert34 June 25, 2013

Kay28 October 07, 2011

We had a dear friend of the family recently admitted to this facility since the tour we received was very nice and friendly. She is a dementia patient and needs special care. Not soon after that we received a call from her doctor's office saying she had come in for an appointment, but didn't remember anything. The facility bus had dropped her off without any paperwork or instructions and then left. We of course hurried to the doctor's office and helped her through the visit. Later we spoke with management and asked how she could have possibly been sent on her own without any care advice. They apologized and gave their regrets, but just kept telling me it "must have been overlooked". We very quickly moved our friend to another facility where things are not 'overlooked' and she can receive the specialized care she needs.

From Atria Copeland

At Atria Copeland, you'll enjoy the perfect blend of hospitality, independence, and exceptional service. This gated community has a grand front entrance with a fountain, landscaped courtyards and beautiful gardens. Enjoy walking the grounds and chatting with your neighbors. Atria Copeland is right in the heart of Tyler and just down the road from Dallas and Shreveport.

Atria Copeland provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Independent garden homes with washer and dryer included
  • Scenic walking path with gazebo and swing
  • Anytime CafĂ©
  • Pet friendlycommunity
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance