Town Village Tulsa

Reviews of Town Village Tulsa

Overview of Ratings

4.3

February 11, 2015

My father chose Town Village. It is very impressive. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are not furnished, so you will bring your own bed, as it is an independent living facility. They have some very small rooms around 450 square feet, and then they actually have very large ones. They also have two bedroom and two bath apartments there. It is the one that we are both excited for him to live in.

July 27, 2014

We lived at Town Village for 3 years. The reason we stayed there was the food. They had a chef, and we had eaten there before. They had several menus you could choose from. As the years went by, their food went downhill. It was pretty much catered at the end. It was nice. I really liked the spaciousness of the place. It has probably the biggest and the nicest dining room. The apartments we stayed in seemed bigger too. They probably had 3 or 4 elevators in the building, so there’s plenty of access in getting around, more than in some of the others.

June 30, 2014

By Carol83322450

My mom is at Town Village Tulsa. She likes it. She says the food is wonderful. Everybody is very nice. The staff is wonderful, sweet, and helpful. She likes her apartment, and she likes her therapist. They have activities like games and outings. They have dances going on, choirs, and they have some people come in to perform, and my mom likes that. It's exactly what she's looking for at a price she can afford. I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for a place.

June 30, 2014

By Susan79075350

I thought the Town Village Tulsa was pretty awesome. It was a very awesome experience. The people were very polite. It was very nice. The person who showed me around and two others who lived there, the four of us chattered; they were very pleasant. The food was tasty; it was very good. There was singing, exercises, and all kinds of activities. Everything was very nice. I was very impressed.

October 09, 2013

By Cyndi6

The staff at Town Village was very attentive and very welcoming while we were there. Their rooms were wonderful. In fact, we checked several different rooms because they had several different floor plans. They did have plenty of activities. In fact, they even have a little residents-operated store on the property. I thought that was kind of cute. Food was okay. The dining room though was a little more elegant. I like best that this facility was conveniently located. Proximity wise, it was closer to me.

June 12, 2013

By Claudia5

Town Village was a beautiful place, like a cruise ship. Everything was right there. Inside the complex, they had a beauty salon, a little ice cream place and a press shop. They also had a dining room and the food was wonderful. They got a lot of activities to keep residents active and lively. They had a little movie theater. However, I would prefer a facility with separate units, like a cottage or a small house. That would be very nice.

September 30, 2012

By JillF1

The first time I visited my grandparents here I was stunned at the cleanliness, the food quality, and the vitality of its residents. Many senior homes can be a bit depressing, but my grandparents loved the warm colors, friendly staff, activities, and meet up nooks with comfortable couches and chairs. They quickly found a circle of friends with whom to share happy hour & conversation. The food was restaurant quality and indeed the dining room is set up like a restaurant: different sizes of tables and an actual menu to choose from while local college students serve. Originally I would have given this place a 5 out of 5.Unfortunately it has changed hands a couple times, and the new management has not kept up with the quality. It's still nice, but the cleaning staff doesn't get all the cobwebs out of the corners or dust every shelf if you know what I mean. The food is still pretty good, but the quality is now at a 3.5 to maybe 4, and isn't necessarily the most varied. What has altered most, however, is the type of residents living there. It used to be what it advertised: "independent active seniors." There was (and still is) a woman who publishes her own little community newspaper for everyone who lives there. There are still some residents that are fully cognizant, but the sense of vitality I noticed when I first visited is definitely gone. My grandfather, who is, at 87, still mentally agile has become quite depressed in the past couple years because there is no one to talk to as compared to his first few years living there. In summary: Nice, but not exquisite, and if you're loved one is still actually independent, it's worth looking at but check out some other options as well.

Photos of Town Village Tulsa

Features of Town Village Tulsa

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Town Village Tulsa

Town Village Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the stone fireplace, or catch up in our coffee shop. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or join us in the bustling Town Square. Take one of the many classes offered in our fitness center, or take in a matinee in our auditorium. Grab a book from our cozy, resident-run library, or pick up last-minute needs at our convenience store.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Our beautiful community boasts courtyards, walking paths, a putting green, meditation courtyard, and a butterfly garden.

Great restaurant-style dining 7am-7pm, salon, theatre, bistro, dance floor, fitness center, private courtyard with fountain, covered parking, walking trail, lake.

Map of Town Village Tulsa