Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Pythian Manor West

Average Rating: 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Pythian Manor West
Posted by a fellow reviewer May 15, 2013

I chose Pythian Manor West because of the apartment size, location and price. The apartments were large and they offered amenities which I liked. It was an old facility but very well-maintained. The staff were very helpful. But I did not notice that they did not have a dishwasher in the apartment. It would be better if they provided one. Nonetheless, I would still recommend the facility to other seniors.

Pythian Manor West
Posted by Yolanda1 May 12, 2013

Pythian Manor West was recommended by a friend and I went to visit the place. The facility was very well-kept and in excellent condition. The two staff I met were efficient and they explained everything to me. The bedroom had a pull cord in case of emergencies which would notify the staff. The bathroom had a bathtub and a handrail which I needed, and another handrail near the toilet. The activity room had a television, tables for eating, a vending machine, piano and organ. Anyone who was musically inclined could play the piano and organ. They also had two laundry facilities. However, they did not serve meals.

Location of Pythian Manor West