NEED HELP FINDING INDEPENDENT LIVING?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Payment

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Senior Star at Burgundy Place

Burgundy Place is an independent living and retirement community in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Residents at this exciting and vibrant retirement community enjoy a special bond with the staff, a bond that creates beautiful new friendships and cherished memories. People who visit Burgundy Place often tell us they experience a "special feeling" when they walk through our doors. We believe that what people experience is the love and devotion that bonds the people of Burgundy Place together.

At Burgundy Place, we share a common goal with every family who walks through our doors. That is, we want the very best for our seniors. Decades of experience have shown us that giving "our all", frankly, isn't enough. Our seniors at Burgundy Place must be on board, too, experiencing the possibilities, reaching their potential, and living each day to its fullest. Therefore, we see it as our responsibility (and great privilege) to provide the opportunities and inspiration for our residents to embrace senior living and thrive in their new lifestyles.

Through the years, we've identified many facets of healthy living that contribute to our residents' total well-being. These include environmental, nutritional, physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional factors. When we put them into action, they work together to keep the twinkle in the eyes of our residents. We call this our LAUGH philosophy: Living And Understanding Greater Health. It works in many ways through our Senior Star Living communities, like Burgundy Place. For example, participating in a brain fitness class may contribute to more than mental well-being by building new social relationships and prolonging independence. Laughter, after all, is the best medicine. It all adds up to happier seniors in a healthier community.

Like you, we want the very best for our seniors. Our LAUGH philosophy helps us achieve this together.

We are a local family owned business, with a genuine and caring staff, lots of longevity among our staff, Shape Master Exercise Equipment and Dakim Brain Fitness Program.

Reviews of Senior Star at Burgundy Place

Posted by Martha43 May 27, 2015

Burgundy Place was very nice, and they were very helpful. They showed me all the floor plans that they had, the ones that I was interested in, and the extra activities that they do there. The staff was absolutely fantastic.

They had a workout room that had all kinds of machines and things in it. They had a very nice library area set up. They took me through their dining room, and it was very nice.

Posted by Caring75599350 December 30, 2013

My mom is at Senior Star at Burgundy Place. The staff were excellent. She has a 150 square feet room. It's really nice and large.

Posted by Tom31 August 30, 2013

I stayed for 60 days at Burgundy place and it's considered an upscale community. It has a very safe environment. They have physical therapy available for people with spine problems. It was a high-rise facility but everything's there for the people in wheelchairs and some on walkers. They know when and when not to help you. Outside there are duck ponds so people could commune with nature. The food was excellent with numerous choices and it was well prepared. It was an extremely well managed facility.

You pay depending on the severity and of the assistance, you needed. Many times, they have people like me coming in for a temporary stay. I couldn't bear any weight on one foot for at least 4 weeks and balance was an issue as well as risk of falling. There's a nurse on the staff. Their programs were tailored to the individual. It's probably the most expensive facility in town but it has the best service and care.

Posted by Cyndi6 August 09, 2013

Took my mom for a visit. We are trying to find her a place to start living life again after the death of my father. She LOVED it! We have been to several places that she liked, but she said she felt "at home" while we were here. She should be making her move and pushing the buyer of her home to close. She is ready to live here.

Location of Senior Star at Burgundy Place

Features of Senior Star at Burgundy Place

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class, Laughter Yoga, Shape Master Exercise Equipment and Dakim Brain Fitness Program

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 55

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.