The Forum at Tucson Independent Living

2500 North Rosemont Boulevard, Tucson, AZ, 85712

Reviews of The Forum at Tucson | Independent Living

May 24, 2015

By Beverly106245550

My father is in The Forum. We like it because it is close to where my sister works, and it gives him a lot more freedom. The food is great. I have eaten there several times myself.

May 22, 2015

By J. Sim

I would have LOVED to have moved my parents into the Forum, but unfortunately my parents were just not ready for such a commitment. The Marketing Team there, Gerry, Sandy & Matt, were so wonderful. The Customer Service was UNBELIEVABLE!!. They tried so hard, and worked so late to try and get us everything that we wanted. They even went above and beyond to help us find the perfect fit, if the Forum was not the right community. I truly applaud the Forum, the staff, and mostly Gerry, Sandy and Matt for everything they did. They are 3 of the best individuals to work with when finding your loved ones a perfect home

April 03, 2015

By Curt R.

My father is extremely happy with his choice of The Forum Five Star for a senior retirement community. He speaks highly of the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff, including the sales director, the front desk clerk, the cleaning service, the maintenance personnel, as well as the dining room hostess, servers and chef. He feels that the Forum is a perfect fit for his present needs. He likes the idea of having his meals prepared and served every day of the week and has nothing but compliments about the quality and quantity of the food. He also enjoys the socialization at meal time. My father feels that his independent living apartment is ideally designed and located within the complex. He has not yet given up his car, but knows that the scheduled transportation will get him to wherever he will need to go. He has lived at the Forum for only a month now, but we get the impression that he wishes he had moved there much sooner. The family is certainly comforted to know that he is in a safe and healthy environment and is surrounded by people who care.

April 12, 2014

By Richard82186950

The Forum at Tucson was really plush. It was a little pricey, but they had everything that I was looking for. They had independent living, assisted living, and a bedridden section. So if I got sick, I might have to change rooms, but I wouldn't have to leave the facility. The rooms were just like a hotel room. You have a bathroom, sleeping quarters, and a kitchenette-type thing. However, they also have a full service restaurant. It was a really nice place. The residents there were dressed to the nines. The people who work there were always asking if I needed anything or wanted anything, and I kind of expect that when they think you're a prospective client, but they all did it so nicely. Once I saw the rooms and once I got the feel for the clientele and everything, I just felt very uncomfortable being there. It was just much too upper class to me.

We are delighted that you have so many compliments for our community and that you appreciated our ability to accommodate our residents should they need Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care or Healthcare. We encourage you to visit again so we can introduce you to some of our residents. We think that you will find them friendly and welcoming. Individuals from all over the country with a variety of backgrounds and interests call The Forum at Tucson home and find new friends amongst their Forum neighbors.

Photos of The Forum at Tucson

• Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10

• Licenses: Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Outpatient Therapy

About The Forum at Tucson

The Forum at Tucson offers compassionate senior care in Tucson, AZ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at Tucson shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Tucson, AZ.

Providing quality care for over 25 years, on the grounds of one of the largest hospital groups in So. AZ., Tucson Medical Center, award-winning memory care program, larger apartments, state-of-the-art Arial lifeline system.

Map of The Forum at Tucson