The Forum at Tucson | Independent Living

2500 North Rosemont Boulevard, Tucson, AZ, 85712

Reviews of The Forum at Tucson | Independent Living

J. Sim May 22, 2015

I would have LOVED to have moved my parents into the Forum, but unfortunately my parents were just not ready for such a commitment. The Marketing Team there, Gerry, Sandy & Matt, were so wonderful. The Customer Service was UNBELIEVABLE!!. They tried so hard, and worked so late to try and get us everything that we wanted. They even went above and beyond to help us find the perfect fit, if the Forum was not the right community. I truly applaud the Forum, the staff, and mostly Gerry, Sandy and Matt for everything they did. They are 3 of the best individuals to work with when finding your loved ones a perfect home

Curt R. April 03, 2015

My father is extremely happy with his choice of The Forum Five Star for a senior retirement community. He speaks highly of the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff, including the sales director, the front desk clerk, the cleaning service, the maintenance personnel, as well as the dining room hostess, servers and chef. He feels that the Forum is a perfect fit for his present needs. He likes the idea of having his meals prepared and served every day of the week and has nothing but compliments about the quality and quantity of the food. He also enjoys the socialization at meal time. My father feels that his independent living apartment is ideally designed and located within the complex. He has not yet given up his car, but knows that the scheduled transportation will get him to wherever he will need to go. He has lived at the Forum for only a month now, but we get the impression that he wishes he had moved there much sooner. The family is certainly comforted to know that he is in a safe and healthy environment and is surrounded by people who care.

Richard90079250 September 23, 2014

The Forum is quite nice and relatively elegant. The dining area and the food were excellent. The rooms are nice and set up for various kinds of residents including Alzheimer's and dementia. They have something going almost every week, both indoor and outdoor activities. The downside is that it is kind of expensive.

Richard82186950 April 12, 2014

The Forum at Tucson was really plush. It was a little pricey, but they had everything that I was looking for. They had independent living, assisted living, and a bedridden section. So if I got sick, I might have to change rooms, but I wouldn't have to leave the facility. The rooms were just like a hotel room. You have a bathroom, sleeping quarters, and a kitchenette-type thing. However, they also have a full service restaurant. It was a really nice place. The residents there were dressed to the nines. The people who work there were always asking if I needed anything or wanted anything, and I kind of expect that when they think you're a prospective client, but they all did it so nicely. Once I saw the rooms and once I got the feel for the clientele and everything, I just felt very uncomfortable being there. It was just much too upper class to me.

We are delighted that you have so many compliments for our community and that you appreciated our ability to accommodate our residents should they need Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care or Healthcare. We encourage you to visit again so we can introduce you to some of our residents. We think that you will find them friendly and welcoming. Individuals from all over the country with a variety of backgrounds and interests call The Forum at Tucson home and find new friends amongst their Forum neighbors.

Don16 August 28, 2013

The Forum at Tucson is very nice but a little expensive. I like it because it is well laid-out and it is close to town. They have a nice lobby there. What I'm interested in this facility is that they have a rehab unit. I may have to have some surgery in the near future, so this service would be beneficial for me. They do have activities there, but to be honest, that's the last thing I needed, and I'm not interested in all these clubs, etc.

From The Forum at Tucson

The Forum at Tucson offers compassionate senior care in Tucson, AZ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at Tucson shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Tucson, AZ.

Providing quality care for over 25 years, on the grounds of one of the largest hospital groups in So. AZ., Tucson Medical Center, award-winning memory care program, larger apartments, state-of-the-art Arial lifeline system.

Features of The Forum at Tucson

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: Restaurant style dining

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 10
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Outpatient Therapy

• Vegetarian

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Forum at Tucson