The Country Club of La Cholla

8700 N. La Cholla Blvd., Tucson, AZ, 85742

Reviews of The Country Club of La Cholla

jackross August 27, 2016

Thanks so very much for taking the time to show me your wonderful place.Joan was a wonderful host..

Sam32 December 26, 2015

I went to two places, and one of them was The Country Club of La Cholla. We are on their waiting list right now. They don’t have any vacancies, and the place is old. The place is 22 years old and pretty outdated, but they are updating it now.

Anonymous115387650 November 08, 2015

The Country Club worked out well. It was nice and have good facilities. They give you your own parking spot right next to your room. It was clean, and the staff was very nice. I like the rooms; they looked very neat.

jolja August 07, 2015

Just want to say how good you have been with my neighbor R. Fernandez. You took him in on very short notice for a temporary and possibly long term stay.. The staff have been most helpful and accommodating in difficult circumstances. Everyone has been terrific. One went above and beyond her duties to prevent a diabetic crisis. The residents were very friendly and welcoming making a point of welcoming us and chatting. Thank you. Jane Lutz

Lynn110479750 July 29, 2015

The Country Club of La Cholla is very good, the staff is wonderful, and they are very patient with the older people and courteous. I like all the staff. The apartments are quite large, most spacious in all the ones I looked at in Tucson. I had not had one food that I didn’t like. Everything is good; there are about six or eight things to choose from at every meal. They play bingo, there is happy hour twice a week, usually once a week that includes live entertainment, they play cards, billiards, and Wii bowling, they have outing schedule, some of them are like fun outing, they go to theater, they go out to various restaurants, they go to outdoor activities adn concerts in the parks, they go to three or four grocery stores, and there’s exercise classes, yoga classes, a gym, and water aerobics.

Thrilled Daughter! July 12, 2015

My parents could not have chosen a nicer home in 2010. The grounds & interior are lovely. The staff is exceptional, going out of their way to be gracious & helpful. The food is quite varied-lots of choices...just like a restaurant! Every week there is a new schedule of events. Transportation is provided for shopping, appointments & special trips; lots to do in house too, games, cards, pool, lounge, workout room, library, etc.! Our family lost my Mum a years ago & the staff have been a wonderful "extended family" for my Dad.

SanDiego couple 85 June 24, 2015

My husband and I visited this great senior facility and yes it looks like a country club, WE live in San Diego and we are thinking of moving to Tucson due the high taxes in SD. The lunch was delicious, we liked the dining room atmosphere, a great library.The casitas are good size and the apts also . it is a nice environment , clean , light, friendly lots of things to do on the property. This is a great place and we are seriously looking at it . We are both very active and in our 80. We really enjoyed the tour. Serious thinking has to be done !

Caring105499150 February 03, 2015

My parents have already moved into the Country Club of La Cholla. We chose it because of their activities and location, the staff was very pleasant, and the food was good. They have all kinds of card games, sparkle (my mom set up the sparkle thing), bingo, euchre, canasta, and pool. They have a library club, they'd be live dancing, they'd go out to the different stores like Walmart and Safeway Iverson, and they also do community trips. Their grounds are well-kept, there is a swimming pool, and there are some trees and grass. The staff is all very positive as were 95 percent of all the people that live there. They are all very positive about this community.

Robin39 November 29, 2014

I was able to visit The Country Club of La Cholla, and this is the place that I would put my mom if we had the money. This is my number one choice. Their units are bigger, and I think it is in a much nicer area.

From The Country Club of La Cholla

Located just north of Tucson in the classic resort style setting of the Catalina foothills, The Country Club of La Cholla is a full service senior living community that provides today’s seniors an active, engaged lifestyle within a warm, friendly community setting. The Country Club of La Cholla is located near the Tucson National Golf Course, Foothills Mall and Northwest Medical Center, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues as well as a variety of other services.

Tucson retirement living at The Country Club of La Cholla is as active and carefree as you desire. You can choose from a variety of social and educational opportunities while enjoying our service enriched lifestyle all year round or we offer Snowbird Stays in Tucson for seniors looking for a warm sunny climate during the winter months. Our team of dedicated associates is committed to enhancing your life and providing a warm, friendly environment with the finest services and amenities; and the most attentive support, everything to enrich your life and make you feel at home.

Some Apartments with upgraded features such as granite counter tops - Large campus setting - North of Tuscon next to Champions golf course - In the Catalina Foothills - Rural setting with beautiful sunsets - All apartments have a private balcony or sun porch

Features of The Country Club of La Cholla

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Casitas

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Piano Lounge, Ballroom, Chapel

• Activities Extra: Computer Class, Pool Aerobics

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: New Choice Waiver Not Accepted Medicaid Not Accepted

Location of The Country Club of La Cholla