Fellowship Square Tucson

8111 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ, 85710

Contact Now

Reviews of Fellowship Square Tucson

Joann19 April 28, 2015

Fellowship Square was very neat and clean, and the grounds were well maintained. The staff was excellent, answered all my questions, and even emailed me a couple of times. The dining room was great, and everyone that I made eye contact with smiled. They have so many activities that they have one calendar for activities and a separate calendar for exercise groups and classes. I thought they were very efficient, caring, and helpful.

Caring102366250 November 30, 2014

I was in Fellowship Square, which was a specific senior facility. The facilities were quite pleasant. The environment was good, and the landscaping was beautiful. They provided 15 meals a month. My room there was OK. It was a studio apartment, so it was small. It was a friendly and inviting, but it is a rather large community.

Caring93339650 October 17, 2014

The staff of Fellowship Square was very professional and they were all very friendly. They seemed to have good social activities for my dad. It was an older facility, but it was clean. They seemed to be able to provide anything that a senior would need as far as transportation and medical needs. It is an old building, and it is a lot of walking distance for the seniors to get from point A to point B, and a lot of it is outdoors, so they have to be in the elements. If it is cold or raining, they still have to walk to the cafeteria.

Darlene20 September 30, 2014

My mom is a resident of Fellowship Square and it is a wonderful place. Everything has been excellent, and my mother is very pleased. She is in a two-bedroom apartment. It is very affordable and the price is right. Everybody I talk to is pleased with the place, and they told me it is best decision they make. They are happy to be there, nobody has any complaints. It is amazing! The dinner is excellent. They treat you very nicely. They have an elegant dining room. They are nice, open, and they offer a lot of stuff. It has four swimming pools and lots of activities like exercise. She's very happy there and she didn't want to move.

Don16 August 28, 2013

Fellowship Square Tucson is the one that I'm leaning towards right now. In fact, I even have a deposit there. It is well located in town. I very much like their amenities and their accommodations. Their apartments are very large. They also have a nice garden area. I also like that they have a limited number of meals. When you get to my age, somebody in their 80s, you don't need three big meals a day.

Mariane1 June 26, 2013

If and when my husband and I decided to go to a retirement community, we will go to Fellowship Square. It used to be an apartment house. The rooms are much larger than the other places. The staff was nice. They had swimming pools and other activities.

Tom22 June 15, 2013

I definitely recommend Fellowship Square to others. It was located near a hospital. The apartments were spacious. The only drawback we saw was that you had to walk quite a distance to eat.

Wagg2 May 08, 2012

Price, size, location. AvailabiliTy, food Activities , transportation, population

Emmyrose September 26, 2011

This is a large facility with 600 units. There are 52 assisted units. It is 4 stories. The building and graounds are nice and well maintained.

The assisted units are studio and one bedroom with all utilities includong phone and cable. They have partial kitchens in the studios and some one bedrooms have full. All are handicapped equipped with emergency lights.

They offer daily tidy service and housekeeping and laundry weekly.

The inner decor is very nice. They have a fitness room, library,computer room, beauty salon, activities room, and two dining rooms. One is formal. The assisted living are offered three meals and snacks daily. The menu is restaurant style with 4 entrees for lunch and dinner with a large variety. The food is very good. They have a private dining area for personal parties and meals.

They do two levels of care independent and assisted as well as respite is offered. There is a lifestyle worker who assesses each reside for their care. They have an LPN on duty during week and on call. They have med technicians and certified caregivers. They do transport for appointments.

There is an enclosed courtyard in the middle of facility with fountains, shrubs, rose gardens, walking trails, sitting areas, and large patio. They have a shuffle board area, purring greens, and 2 pools. One is very large, full size with fountains and decoration.

They have a great activities department. There is a fitness class, bingo, other games, rootbeer socials, live entertainment, and parties. They go on outings for shopping and other events.

This is really nice and the staff very good and caring.

From Fellowship Square Tucson

Our goal is to provide every resident with a wide array of lifestyle choices which meet or exceed your expectations. We understand that peace of mind is a key reason for choosing a retirement community and offer independent living and assisted living services for a carefree lifestyle without the worries of home maintenance and household chores—enjoy the benefits of a luxury resort-style, senior living community. Operating since 2001, we keep our promise to provide affordable housing while also delivering great value. Our customers are our top priority and it shows in our actions.

Fellowship Square attracts a diversity of residents who are interested in sharing their life experiences, enjoying one another and being a part of a community. Residents value the safety and security they feel living in a community that not only cares for its residents, but also cares about them.

Features of Fellowship Square Tucson

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Minimum age: 62

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Financial guidance extra: Fellowship Square-Tucson is a resort-style community set on 22 acres, and offering a full range of social, cultural and wellness programs. Daily activities include aqua therapy, fitness classes, , Wii games, bingo, card games, Bible studies, religious services, educational presentations, musical entertainment, dances, computer classes, outings to cultural and sporting events and physical therapy. Residents enjoy our lush landscaping and spectacular mountain views all year long. Everyday they enjoy a variety of service amenities provided by our dedicated and caring staff. You will find many options at Fellowship Square such as studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments in a wide variety of floor plans.

Location of Fellowship Square Tucson