Atria Campana Del Rio | Independent Living

1550 East River Road, Tucson, AZ, 85718

Reviews of Atria Campana Del Rio | Independent Living

Anonymous103730050 April 07, 2015

The first one I visited was Atria Campana del Rio. It was very clean and very neat. People seemed to be very friendly, the staff was knowledgeable, and we had a good meal. We really liked the place, but the rooms were just a bit smaller than what we were looking for because I got a lot of stuff.

Caring93339650 October 17, 2014

Atria Campana was beautiful and the rooms were fine; they were beautiful. I just like the facility in general; it was clean, and people were friendly. We looked through their dining area, and it looked clean. The staff people were very professional, and they gave all the information that we needed. The activities were very basic, but it seemed that if my dad was able to go in there financially, the social activities would have met his needs.

Diane81694450 March 27, 2014

I looked at the rooms and talked to some people about the programs at Atria. I had lunch there. Everybody was great. They are very positive there with their clients. It's a nice place to be. The place is very welcoming, casual, and people are welcome there. The rooms are very nice and very comfortable. I went to one of the entertainment moments they have there. They had a fellow come to sing. It looks like a very relaxing place to be. But they're very expensive. I thought it would be a good place for my husband to live.

From Atria Campana Del Rio

At Atria Campana del Rio, you'll discover a welcoming senior community nestled in the bucolic foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains in Tucson. The area's Spanish-style architecture is reflected in the red-tile roofs and soft desert colors throughout each spacious apartment and townhome. There's also an entertainment lounge, a movie theater, chapel and two well-stocked libraries.

Atria Campana del Rio offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance