Diamond Ridge

59 Harris Rd, Troy, NY, 12182

Reviews of Diamond Ridge

October 16, 2014

I found Diamond Ridge, which is close by, when I made some inquiries. She is very happy and very much enjoying life in her new home. She has nothing but good things to say: the staff runs well and the meals are good, keeping her healthy. She looks the best I have ever seen her look. It’s a nice, clean place, but I noticed that the residential leadership people in the program keep rotating in and out, and I think that causes some confusion for some of the people who live there about who is running the place right now.

June 28, 2014

By Stephen13

We tried their lunch there. They were wheeling people around. They showed us the facilities.

December 01, 2013

By Allan2

The gathering rooms at Diamond Ridge were big and bright. The people who lived there were really lively. As far as extending themselves and talking, they were good. We had a meal at Diamond Ridge and it was very good. Everything was clean and bright and made for meeting and socializing.

August 13, 2013

By Aarne

Diamond Ridge was very nice. The building was relatively modern and everything was all on one floor. The staff seemed to be quite competent. However, you would need transportation because there is virtually nothing available in terms of bank, grocery, drugstores, etc.

August 08, 2012

By Disappointed94

My mother of 86 years old has lived at Diamond Ridge for about four years. Each year the rent has risen dramatically. This year tops the cake -- her rent is being increased by $1300!!! She can no longer afford to stay at Diamond Ridge. What person on a fixed income can afford almost $4,000 in rent for mediocre meals and questionable staff. This is ridiculous!

Photos of Diamond Ridge

Features of Diamond Ridge

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Diamond Ridge

Diamond Ridge is located in Troy, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Diamond Ridge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Diamond Ridge