Pickersgill Retirement Community

615 Chestnut Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Pickersgill Retirement Community

LauraK2 April 09, 2013

My grandma passed last year and she spent her last few years of her life at Pickersgill. She liked being there and the nursing staff was so great to her and even when she passed treated her with such dignity. I would recommend Pickersgill highly for your family member.

Caring148682 July 27, 2011

After having a number of health crises, and having to move our of her own home, my mother moved to Pickersgill Retirement Community. She lived a very isolated life before, and was not eating well. A year a a half later, she is living a healthy life, has made very nice friends, and is happier than she has been for years. Mom is happy, and we, her children, are happy with the facility. We are very involved with the facility caregivers, and feel that is an important component is making sure she receives good care.

About Pickersgill Retirement Community

Pickersgill Retirement Community is an independent living community in Towson, MD designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Pickersgill Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Pickersgill Retirement Community