StoneCrest of Town and Country | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From StoneCrest of Town and Country
Individual choice and personal preferences are paramount! Our individually tailored programs provide the stability and safety needed for the independence our residents desire. We strive to enhance your experience with special attention to customizing our support around your lifestyle.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- 86 beautifully finished apartments, featuring 60 assisted living and 26-memory care units
- Studio, one and two-bedroom floor plans
- Award-winning restaurant-style “Dining by Design” including three chef-prepared meals daily and an abundance of delicious snacks available, as well as our featured Bistro and Coffee Bar.
- Vibrant Life™ schedule featuring social, educational, cultural and recreational programs and events tailored to meet our residents’ interests and needs
- Easy access to local hospitals and other health care, close to shopping and dining
- Complimentary lo cal scheduled transportation - Let us handle the traffic while you enjoy the ride!
- Professional health care staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist as needed
- Wellness Center and Fitness Club featuring on-site programming and therapy services
- Salon and Spa services available on-site
Features of StoneCrest of Town and Country
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $4,825/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 62
Reviews of StoneCrest of Town and Country | INDEPENDENT LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of StoneCrest of Town and Country
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities