Brookdale South Bay Independent Living

Reviews of Brookdale South Bay | Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

May 11, 2014

I have a friend at Pacific Inn, and I am very quite happy with the facility. The facility is very clean, and my friend's room is very nice. A cleaning lady comes in once a week and cleans the whole apartment. Their dining room is also very nice. The staff are very nice people.

January 31, 2014

By Gary27

I went to visit Pacific Inn because it was not that far from my home and someone recommended it. I liked the location and it was extremely clean. The staff and the residents seemed upbeat. They had a lot of activities. The dining room was very nice and very well-maintained. It was my number one choice if I moved my mother.

June 25, 2013

By Rebecca12

Pacific inn was a very nice place. I would love to live there myself. It was a nicely decorated place. The rooms were nice and clean. But I thought they were very expensive.

March 13, 2012

By TGTom

I moved my mother to this place about a year ago. Beforehand, she was living at home alone, and she wasn't that much of a social person. It's amazing what I've seen since she's been at this fine senior living establishment. The facilities are almost spotless, and the staff is always making sure it is a germ-free environment. She's always out at different activities. She loved the trip to Griffith Park a few weeks back. She has great neighbors and friends.The staff is there for her whenever she needs them, and the staff is so attentive to all her needs. The food as also amazing and very healthy. You won't find a better place in the Santa Clarita Valley. She's very happy here. I'm so thankful that such a place like this existed so close to my home.

November 03, 2011

By Michael F.

The Pacific Inn is an extremely nice facility. It is most definitely not like any other retirement or nursing home - and it is right on the beach in a great location. The gazebo out back was a very relaxing spot to sit with my client. They also had a very nice client entertainment room, where the elderly sat to play crads, enjoy the view, and talk. It was nothing like a nursing home - bur more like an apartment complex on the beach where the elderly could ask for help doing things if they needed; such as chores and daily living routines, etc. The client seemed very happy with where she was staying, and with no complaints as to the staff or the facility itself. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in the Torrence / LA area who is looking for a retirement community for their elderly family member.

Features of Brookdale South Bay

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Full Service Restaurant Style Dining

• Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Recommend Elderlife Financial Concierge

• Staff Patient Ratio: Private Duty Independent Care Staff Available

About Brookdale South Bay

Brookdale South Bay provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Brookdale Pacific Inn is a well established 134 unit fully Independent Living community in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. It has an excellent and unique reputation in the market. Pacific Inn is conveniently located in the heart of the South Bay one mile from Redondo Beach and major shopping centers.

Map of Brookdale South Bay