Thornton Place

2901 SW Armstrong Ave, Topeka, KS, 66614

Reviews of Thornton Place

Steven12 September 30, 2014

We have visited Thornton Place and it's a beautiful facility. Their rooms were very nice too. Compared to where my parents are right now, Thornton did not serve meals in restaurant style. Even so, we love the place. In fact, we have some relatives living there. However, it is an independent living and does not have a continuing care facility. Given my parents' age, we found it necessary to have a place that offered continuing care programs.

Sarah22 February 24, 2014

We were looking for a facility and so we visited Thornton Place. The place looks very pleasant and very stylish. The apartments were nice. It was quite roomy with a lot of light and windows. The staff is very nice too and very helpful. They were also very informative. We had lunch there and the food is very good. They gave us some list with the services that are available as well as the activities they offer to the residents. They have good amenities there like they have housekeeping and 24/7 managers. It’s a very safe place.

dolo September 30, 2013

My wife and I had looked at Thornton Place and my wife liked the place. The place was clean. The residents there seemed to be satisfied. We had some sample meals and they were good. However, we just couldn't afford to stay there.

From Thornton Place

Thornton Place is located in Topeka, KS, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Thornton Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Thornton Place