Thornton Place

2901 SW Armstrong Ave, Topeka, KS, 66614

Reviews of Thornton Place

December 18, 2014

By George98912550

My mother-in-law is in Thornton Place in Topeka in the independent living. She is getting close to assisted living. It’s a very clean, very friendly facility, and she is very happy where she is. The apartment is clean and very nice, very light, and spacious.

September 30, 2014

By Steven12

We have visited Thornton Place and it's a beautiful facility. Their rooms were very nice too. Compared to where my parents are right now, Thornton did not serve meals in restaurant style. Even so, we love the place. In fact, we have some relatives living there. However, it is an independent living and does not have a continuing care facility. Given my parents' age, we found it necessary to have a place that offered continuing care programs.

February 24, 2014

By Sarah22

We were looking for a facility and so we visited Thornton Place. The place looks very pleasant and very stylish. The apartments were nice. It was quite roomy with a lot of light and windows. The staff is very nice too and very helpful. They were also very informative. We had lunch there and the food is very good. They gave us some list with the services that are available as well as the activities they offer to the residents. They have good amenities there like they have housekeeping and 24/7 managers. It’s a very safe place.

September 30, 2013

By dolo

My wife and I had looked at Thornton Place and my wife liked the place. The place was clean. The residents there seemed to be satisfied. We had some sample meals and they were good. However, we just couldn't afford to stay there.

Photos of Thornton Place

Features of Thornton Place

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Thornton Place

Thornton Place is located in Topeka, KS, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Thornton Place for a visit...and stay!

Map of Thornton Place