Alexis Gardens

4560 W Alexis Rd, Toledo, OH, 43623

Reviews of Alexis Gardens

Bobby11 September 04, 2015

We moved mom at Alexis Gardens. We liked the size of the apartments and the bathroom for ease of access; it was very nice. They have music once a week and movies too. They also have volleyball, electronic bowling with a Wii machine, pool table, and they also have cook outs where they serve hotdogs and hamburgers outside.

Caring105984450 April 27, 2015

Alexis Gardens was open, warm, and inviting. The employees were kind, caring, and they enjoyed their job and the people. It was a very comfortable living arrangement. They gave us a tour and answered all of our questions. They helped us out with any of our needs. The dining areas was nice, open, and inviting. They had round tables, the chairs had arms, and they also had a coffee or fruit bar on the side so the residents at any time could get a fruit, snack, or coffee.

We liked the fact that they had a pool table up there. They had like a library and sitting room -- a private area where you could go and where the grand kids could come in. There was a calendar of activities they could partake in. The night we were there, there was a gentleman who was singing songs and playing the guitar. So, there was musical entertainment, somebody was making jewelry, and arts & crafts. They had a little bit of everything for everybody. You could partake in the hair salon or nail salon; you could set up an appointment for that. I thought you could even bring in your own hairstylist.

It was homey. Everyone was friendly and nice. People knew each other by name -- the workers and the residents. It was in a nice area. You could easily exit to the expressway.

Caring101758550 February 27, 2015

Alexis Gardens was very clean, sanitary, and very efficient. I also received a complimentary breakfast for coming in a little early. It's mostly independent living. It's very neat and clean, and it looks very upscale. It's not a gated community, and you can drive right in. It's very plush and very accommodating. For my situation, it was way too expensive and too upscale for my budget. It's all inclusive -- the meals, all kinds of activities, and shopping runs with the buses.

Caring100925450 January 16, 2015

I like everything about Alexis Gardens. The staff was very nice, and I’m trying to get in there. I definitely would want a 2-bedroom, but I don’t know if I could afford it because I want to get the Veterans benefit. The rooms have their own bathroom and kitchenette. The dining area was on the floor, and was set up fine. It was more like a dining room; there were tables all around. The food was very good, and there were many selections of food.

The grounds were beautiful, and I really like it. I hope to be able to go there, but I don’t know how long it’s going to take. It is near a hospital, and they had all kinds of games and entertainment. I would recommend this facility.

Rose34 January 09, 2015

Alexis Gardens is very nice. It has rooms that were very nice, but they didn't have a stove. My mom still likes to cook. You walk in, and the dining room is right by the front door. There didn't seem to be as many activities as the other facility. They have a helpful staff. It was a nice staff although they didn't seem to have as many people interacting with the residents. To improve the place, they could put a stove in the apartment. That would help.

From Alexis Gardens

Alexis Gardens is located in Toledo, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Alexis Gardens for a visit...and stay!

Features of Alexis Gardens

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room