Basecost

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Grand Oaks

Nestled in the heart of Thousand Oaks, Atria Grand Oaks offers resort-style living in a Tuscanesque village setting for Southern California’s active older adults. Our amenity-rich community offers all the comforts of home – without the burdens of home maintenance. We provide independent and assisted living options, as well as our innovative Life Guidance® memory care program. Located across from the fine restaurants and shops of The Lakes at Thousand Oaks, and near the Civic Arts Plaza, places of worship and Los Robles Regional Medical Center, Atria Grand Oaks makes it easy for residents to stay connected to their local area – or simply relax with friends on the lush grounds of our vibrant community. With more than 200 programs and events each month, you can continue to enjoy your favorite pastimes or pursue new ones.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care communities in 179 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a difference in our world.

Reviews of Atria Grand Oaks

Atria Grand Oaks
64px
Posted by caring9544 September 11, 2014

I felt that Atria Grand Oaks had a little bit more activities. They have exercise, and a physical therapist is right there gearing towards strength and weakness. The location was also what I wanted. It’s near a park and it has two hospitals nearby. The neighborhood is nice and it’s very inviting. The dining room looks like a large dining room in your house, but it’s so comfortable with decor and curtains. The staff has been very helpful and easy to work with.

Atria Grand Oaks
64px
Posted by shaylas_mom April 19, 2012

I've been pretty impressed with the facilities here. My husband's grandmother moved there after being widowed. She was extremely skeptical at first, but started to really like it. They have a lot of activities there that she enjoys-she particularly likes having access to the pool. She's also never been much of a cook-her husband used to cook for her. Although she has a full kitchen in her apartment, having the dining facilities is something of a relief to her and to us-we don't have to worry so much about her eating enough, which has been a problem for her in the past. Her apartment is very nice. The facilities are very clean and well-maintained. My husband's grandmother did stay for a while in the part with nursing care for a while after a heart attack. My mother-in-law's comments suggested that everyone was very professional. We visited her while she was there, and I liked that that side has more of a hotel, rather than a hospital, feel to it.

Location of Atria Grand Oaks