The Forum at the Woodlands Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Forum at the Woodlands | Independent Living

September 24, 2013

By Dorothy99

I recently toured The Forum at The Woodlands for my parents who reside in Florida. I found the community and the staff to be first class, very professional, the food was great and the residents appeared to be very happy. I was pleased with the laughter and friendliness. I think my parents would enjoy living here.

September 23, 2013

By Grace14

I had gone to the forum and it was a pleasant and extremely interesting place. However, I felt like the residents were very old not by age but they seemed to lack vibrancy about them. They needed to improve on their communications because they never made any follow-up after my visit.

August 29, 2013

By Sharon27

My husband and I were very impressed with The Forum. It was very nice. The lady who spoke with us was very nice and pleasant. She showed us the apartments and they were all lovely. All their activities seem to be very nice but we didn't see anybody doing anything while we were there. Maybe because it was afternoon when we visited and I think most people were probably taking a nap or something.

August 22, 2013

By Mary66407950

The Forum is gorgeous, if I ever have to go assisted living I hope I can afford a place like that. They have everything that you wanted and the meals are good. The people working there are very nice and pleasant. I highly recommend it.

Photos of The Forum at the Woodlands

About The Forum at the Woodlands

The Forum at the Woodlands offers compassionate senior care in The Woodlands, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at the Woodlands shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in The Woodlands, TX.

Map of The Forum at the Woodlands