The Forum at the Woodlands | Independent Living

5055 West Panther Creek Drive, The Woodlands, TX, 77381

Reviews of The Forum at the Woodlands | Independent Living

Caring100112550 January 06, 2015

The Forum is quite a bit of an older facility -- which that in itself is not a problem. The facility is dated. In their formal dining room, it was voted by the resident that you had to dress formal or else you had to eat in the other dining room. You had to walk to a laundry room. The apartments were smaller. But basically their price was the same or more with other facility. Their other services were higher there as well.

The Forum at The Woodlands is proud to be a longstanding and respected member of The Woodlands community. We served seniors and their families with distinction for 27 years. As an established community, we have many advantages; including our magnificent location on 23 wooded, lakeside acres in the heart of The Woodlands and our tenured team members and experienced management team who are dedicated to the happiness and well-being of our residents. Laundry rooms are conveniently located within each building and are free for resident use; plus, flat linen service is included in the monthly fee. For their dining enjoyment, residents can choose our lovely dining room or The Veranda- both offer casual options. I am the Executive Director and I encourage you to call or some by to visit. We would be delighted to speak with you in person and to introduce you to some of our enthusiastic and satisfied residents so they can tell you what they made a choice for The Forum.

Sheri King, Executive Director The Forum at The Woodlands

Susan75448850 December 24, 2013

The Forum was very clean and seemed well organized. They had activities going on when I went there. Also the menu looked varied. The staff seemed to know all the residents there and the residents seemed very happy and at ease.

Dorothy99 September 24, 2013

I recently toured The Forum at The Woodlands for my parents who reside in Florida. I found the community and the staff to be first class, very professional, the food was great and the residents appeared to be very happy. I was pleased with the laughter and friendliness. I think my parents would enjoy living here.

Grace14 September 23, 2013

I had gone to the forum and it was a pleasant and extremely interesting place. However, I felt like the residents were very old not by age but they seemed to lack vibrancy about them. They needed to improve on their communications because they never made any follow-up after my visit.

Sharon27 August 29, 2013

My husband and I were very impressed with The Forum. It was very nice. The lady who spoke with us was very nice and pleasant. She showed us the apartments and they were all lovely. All their activities seem to be very nice but we didn't see anybody doing anything while we were there. Maybe because it was afternoon when we visited and I think most people were probably taking a nap or something.

Mary66407950 August 22, 2013

The Forum is gorgeous, if I ever have to go assisted living I hope I can afford a place like that. They have everything that you wanted and the meals are good. The people working there are very nice and pleasant. I highly recommend it.

From The Forum at the Woodlands

The Forum at the Woodlands offers compassionate senior care in The Woodlands, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at the Woodlands shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in The Woodlands, TX.

Features of The Forum at the Woodlands