Meridian Temple

4312 South 31st Street, Temple, TX, 76502

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Meridian Temple

Caring3724 October 28, 2013

I was contacted by Meridian Temple regarding my inquiry, so I visited it and I thought the facility was great. Everything was clean. The rooms were great and I was impressed by them. The staff was really helpful. I visited with some whose folks live there and they all seemed very happy.

Marlys1 November 05, 2012

I took an elderly aunt over to Meridian Temple to visit. The types of accommodations they have were wonderful. Because they had small apartments for people that needed daily care and they had cottages that were separate if you could have more independent living, which I thought was just excellent. They also have a very fine program as far as getting groups together and taking them on shopping trips and travel trips. But my aunt died before we got to move her in there.

We only had like a 3-hour visit just to tour the facility. The staff was very polite and very gentile. The rooms were very attractive, spacious, and full of light. We had lunch there, food was excellent. I like the facility's floor plans and the ground plans. They have little golf carts for people who couldn't get around to go between the spa, the pool, and tennis court. I just really like it. It's like a miniature old fashioned town the way they had it set-up. I would absolutely recommend them.

From Meridian Temple

The Meridian is conveniently located in the city of Temple, the Wildflower Capital of Texas. The community is close to the Temple Mall, Wal-Mart and other shopping and dining opportunities. The Meridian sits on 21 acres with a large garden area with a greenhouse and a wildflower and Bluebonnet field.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. The Meridian features a heated pool, game room, ceramics room, poker room, workout area, therapy center and two hair salons. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with walk-in closets, kitchen appliances, patios/balconies, emergency pull cords, crown molding and nine-foot ceilings. With restaurant-style dining daily, our dining services offer a soup, salad and potato bar, along with daily featured entrees at lunch and dinner. Residents enjoy complimentary wine at dinner service.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular programs include "Matter of Balance," "Mind Aerobics," Bible study, "Forever Fit," Cane Fu, yoga, bridge, dominoes, bingo water aerobics, happy hour, special occasion dinners and Destination tours.

Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. Residents experience peace of mind with our community's 24-hour home health care services, available 7 days a week. It's comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at The Meridian - with the added security of a health center and a full spectrum of supportive services to meet the needs of our residents.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.

Features of Meridian Temple