The Chateau At Harveston

40024 Harveston Dr, Temecula, CA, 92591

Reviews of The Chateau At Harveston

Caring Visitor3 December 15, 2015

We went to The Chateau at Harveston. It was a very nice place. The people were very friendly. Everything looked nice, clean, and tidy. They took residents places and provided whatever they needed. However, the more that you need, of course they’re going to charge you more.

Lindsey4 September 30, 2015

The Chateau at Harveston was very clean, nice and well-kept. Everything was in order. Most of the people there seemed to be very content. I went there for lunch and they had a very healthy meal. The activities were posted on the board. The layout and the landscape were nice. There's accommodation for handicapped and if you had a wheelchair, you could have easy access.

Caring110299250 July 04, 2015

I visited The Chateau. It was good. This one is immediately located in my neighborhood. The building was clean and safe. The staff was informative. I didn't see any residents doing anything together, so they weren't acting like a home or a community. It seemed that everybody was separate because it is a more independent style where everybody does their own thing. There are group activities, but I just didn't see the residents interacting as a group. Security was good though.

The Chateau is a beautiful facility, luxurious, and in a wonderful location. However, the concept of a home was not there, like I didn't see groups of people, I just saw individuals. That's what's some people would like. They like to be their own person and not be in a group, but I was looking more for a group setting. Also the rooms could have been a little bigger, a little cleaner, and fresher, but the location of the rooms and the amenities in the rooms were nice.

Caring109665550 June 30, 2015

The Chateau at Harveston was very nice. One of the things I didn't like was the apartments were small. It had three stories, and it was more kind of a slow moving place, but they were very nice people. It's furnished lovely, but you have to eat your meals down in the dining room and I didn't care for that. They didn't have a stove in there, you had to have a microwave, and it just turned me off.

Betty98844350 December 22, 2014

I had lunch at Chateau Harveston, I looked at some of their places, and I really liked them. It is a very nice place, they have good food, and they are very friendly; they always keep in touch. I have a couple of friends who have moved other there, and they seem to like it. They have a special program where if you would go out and travel, you can stay in some of their places in the other areas without paying because you would have paid here, so they got a really nice program. The people are just very attentive and very good. They were very welcoming, and everybody was very friendly.

Caring38576150 March 29, 2014

We thought The Chateau would be nice for my mom because she likes to walk her dog around. They have three stories. One opened up on the ground floor. A number of people have pets, and she likes to walk her dog in that area. It's a community that's built around the lake, and so it's pretty familiar. It's kind of sheltered there because there's a lake. People like to walk around it. The whole area is only about three minutes from where we live and we have visited there a number of times.

They have managers living there that help if people need something. The rooms are actually very nice. She had a 1-bedroom. She could probably fit a good bit of her stuff in there with a living room and a bedroom, and they have little kitchenettes. They don't have a stove, but they have probably a refrigerator. There are washing machines down the hall that are close. I'm a vegetarian, so my standards as far as food are high, so that would be the only thing for me personally. I thought the food was fine. I think they like it.

They have a calendar. One thing was added like a gardening class. She said they had a cooking class, exercise classes, and maybe a painting class. I know they have a little bus that takes people around if they need to go somewhere. So, there are a number of things that people do there. I know they have an activity room. They have a nice little courtyard for those places and they have a long porch with swings on it. It's a nice neighborhood. We've worked here for a long time and it's pleasant.

Jeannine2 November 28, 2013

Chateau had a very nice presentation with their hallways. The lady that talked to us and showed us the room was very helpful and personable. Their dining room was likewise presentable. The rooms were kind of small from what we had wanted but it was a very nice place.

Alicia3 November 26, 2013

What I like about The Chateau is that you're very independent there.You're given so much time to eat and that makes it very nice. Food is very good and you can also make some decisions in what you want, you just have to tell them. You do have some choice of continental breakfast which you would get quite a variety of. They have a program for all the activities that you can do down there, which makes it very nice. They would take residents out and go shopping and that you can go to the bank at that time. You can also make arrangements to go at other times to go shopping at some other places. They even have a library in there. They're very casual. I found the place to be very nice. Everything there seemed to be clean. They have a place where you can take your dog to go to the bathroom. All in all, I enjoyed the visit.

Caring 5652 September 12, 2013

The Chateau At Harveston was referred to me. It is beautiful. It is a very nice and clean place. As far as I know, they have very good staff and people there are very friendly. I have tried eating there and the food is very good. I would surely recommend this place.

Dennis6 July 10, 2013

I'm very happy with the Chateau think it's first class. Everything about this community is great. The place was absolutely immaculate and it's well planned out. The staff is very friendly.

Robert37 June 26, 2013

The staff was nice and mostly young people and it was in a nice area.

From The Chateau At Harveston

The Chateau At Harveston is located in Temecula, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Chateau At Harveston for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Chateau At Harveston

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room