Reviews of Danbury in Tallmadge | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Danbury in Tallmadge
Danbury Senior Living operates with an innovative philosophy – promoting vitality and optimal health for seniors by providing a vibrant, life-enriching community. We focus on individual happiness and comfort. We optimize independence, wellness, and privacy while always being mindful of each resident's preferences for healthy, respectful aging. Danbury Tallmadge is located near the Historic Tallmadge Circle and the beautiful Freedom Trail, a 4.2 mile bike and pedestrian throughway on East Avenue. We offer amenities that today’s seniors expect for comfort, support, and security.
All Danbury Residents enjoy these exceptional services:
- Spacious, airy and bright community with outdoor patios
- Variety of apartment options, offering studio, one bedroom & 2 bedroom apartments rented month-to-month in a 24-hour secure community
- Three meals per day prepared by the executive chef and served in a bright, inviting dining room
- Social, educational and spiritual programs available on and off-site
- Maintenance, housekeeping and laundry services
- All utilities paid for, including cable, telephone and WiFi internet access
- Transportation for outings and appointments, equipped with mobility lift
- 24-hour on-site nursing and care staff, residents are provided wearable call buttons for safety
- Therapy and physician house call services
- Pharmacy, laboratory, X-ray, podiatrist and other health services available on-site
- Cars, pets, dinner and even overnight guests welcome!
Assisted Services are provided by Danbury nurses and companions and may include:
- Medication management
- Showering and dressing assistance
- Incontinence care
- Escort assistance and reminders
- Special diets, dietician on site
Danbury’s Memory Neighborhood is a secure environment for our Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents and offers:
- Private apartments with safety equipped bathroom and personal memory shadow box
- Reminisce life stations and living room with TV, juke box and aviary
- Secure courtyard with purposeful walking paths and green space and wildlife view
- Consistent staff and 12-hour flexible daily programming
Signature Danbury Amenities include:
- Pub and bistro, available anytime to residents, families and friends
- Theater for movies and spiritual programming
- Private dining room for resident parties and events
- Fitness center, salon, library, spa
- Living rooms and lounges for games and visiting
- Outstanding dining, creative recreational offerings, and tailored support services are hallmarks of excellence within each Danbury Senior Living community.
Experience the Danbury Difference!
What Makes Us Special
At Danbury Senior Living, we understand how important it is to find the right community for your loved one. We are solutions oriented and offer many options to create the best, most compassionate and comfortable living environment available.
Photos of Danbury in Tallmadge
Features of Danbury in Tallmadge
- Minimum Rate: $3125/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.