Cherry Laurel

1009 Concord Rd, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

Reviews of Cherry Laurel

LCorry June 10, 2015

Have been looking at this place with my parents for a few years. We just visited this week and are very pleased....very clean, lots of amenities....Managers are very helpful and available at most times. Appears to be the best spot in town! Will write another review once they are in ;-) So looking forward to having parents in town!

Caring97249050 October 18, 2014

I like Cheryl Laurel because it's more of an open and brighter place. If I can sell my home, I want to move there. From my visit there, I saw that it’s a cheerful place. The apartments were nice. From all the facilities I've visited, I like this facility the best.

Cory111 July 17, 2014

Cherry Laurel is centrally located in Tallahassee on Mahan Drive. The facility is older but in good shape. Overall the building is well designed and used to have good food, good managers and staff that cared about the residents. There is only one elevator which at meal and activity times gets crowded. Cherry Laurel has had 8 different managers come and go in the last 9 months. It appears to be under different ownership that is emphasizing the bottom line;by raising rents through a "lock in" tactic, cutting back on food and activities and quickly cycling through managers to force people out. This place has fallen quickly and is not what it used to be two years ago. We will be looking to leave soon since there are better places in Tallahassee. It used be better.

Sheila9 April 11, 2014

Cherry Laurel is great; I really like it. I've been back several times since the first visit because periodically they have functions and have people come visit them again. The staff was very nice. They've been changing a lot though. When I go back the next time, the same people may not be there. Either shifts or perhaps they moved on and got another job.

The rooms were very nice. I'm lusting after one. You have your own room whether it's a studio or apartment or a 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom. They have all kinds of little activities like for St. Patrick's Day. They had some dancers there who did the jig that they do in Ireland, in costume and things.

Chasteen April 14, 2011

Visited this facility

Cherry Laurel is a wonderful place for Seniors to retire. With all of the daily chores taken care of for my parents, all they hve to do each day is enjoy the activities, that are constanly offered throughout the day. With a month to month, all inclusive apartment fee, my parents don't have to feel locked in. They didn't even sell their house first. They tried it for a few months to make sure it weas right for them and now they could not imagine lining anywhere else. Thank you Jennifer at Cherry Laurel, for taking care of my parents!

From Cherry Laurel

Cherry Laurel is located in Tallahassee, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Cherry Laurel for a visit...and stay!

Features of Cherry Laurel

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room