The Heritage Tradition | Independent Living

19303 New Tradition Road, Sun City West, AZ, 85375

Reviews of The Heritage Tradition | Independent Living

LouFRVPB May 11, 2016

I visited The Heritage Tradition. It was very good. The apartment I wanted was 1,100 square feet. There's exercise and just about everything else to do, like bingo. I ate there today, and the food was very good.

Timothy8 October 28, 2015

I visited The Heritage Tradition. They did a very good job. I would give it a B simply because it just wasn't as nice, and I could hear people above on the second floor. The first floor was nice and convenient, but you're hearing people up on the second floor. I would give them a B on that. Their pricing wasn't bad; it was OK. If I stay alive, we could live there to 107 years.

Caring112681050 August 31, 2015

The Heritage Tradition is a newer facility, and it looked nice. The apartments are very nice, and the dining room was lovely. It was open, and they have all kinds of food. Overall, it was quite nice.

Lee25 June 11, 2015

My mom has several friends in there already at The Heritage Tradition. It is an independent living place, and the dining room is excellent. That is what we needed most to make sure that she was eating properly. If she really needed any help, there are people there 24/7. She is living in her own apartment, but there are a lot of people around her, and if she needs anything, she can call the front desk. That is what we like about it. We have tried the food, and it is very good. They have all sorts of trips. They have a salon there that she started using to get her hair done. They also have a therapy place upstairs that she started using to get herself a little stronger.

Musical March 18, 2015

Beautiful faiciity very impressive group presentation and we opted to visit several models. Expensive. Large suites and cottages.

Caring102722350 March 10, 2015

We already placed my mother and father-in-law in the appropriate places. It is called The Heritage Traditions. They have really chosen it. They have researched it and chose it before we had an opportunity. It was something that was very close to their home, and they wanted to go there. They have been there since December. It was very good. The amenities are very clean and very modern. It is just fine. The staff was friendly and informative. They are very nice and very family oriented. One part is assisted living, and one part is independent living. We are on the assisted living side.

Astrid1 October 22, 2014

The Heritage was lovely, elegant and wonderful but it was too expensive for me. They were very nice. Everything was lovely but they only serve 25 meals a month so you don’t even get dinner every night. The food was delicious and they had a great number of choices. They had activities. The staff was polite and treated you as something special.

Mary70680150 April 21, 2014

The Heritage Tradition had 4 floors. It had 250 apartments with 35 cottages. I was on the second floor. I had a living room and a bedroom. At Tradition, you are able to do your own laundry, and on your enclosed patio, you had a washer and dryer. They also have housekeeping there. People can bring pets, and they would live on the first floor. Tradition is a wonderful place. It is like staying at a Ritz-Carlton.

Sam9 September 30, 2013

I've been to Heritage Tradition and the facility is beautiful. The whole place was just gorgeous and it's certainly would be a place that I would love to live if I can afford it. The staff was very nice. They gave me a very nice tour.

Emmyrose November 20, 2011

This a beautiful facility with courtyards and palm trees.The buildings and grounds are well maintained and clean. There are 228 independent,41 assisted, and 35 duplexes. The main building is 2 stories for the assisted with partial kitchens. All are handicapped equipped and have an emergency call system direct to nurses station. The duplexes are built behind and the rest are the other independent apartments.The building is two story and has own dining room and laundry rooms. The interior is nicely decorated. There are two patios and courtyard with sitting areas and walking paths.Tall palm trees are in center. They offer weekly housekeeping and linen service. They serve three meals and snacks a day and it is fine dining restaurant style.There is lots of variety, fresh fruits and vegetables, and the food is good. They do all three levels of care. There are nurses on staff and all caregivers are certified. They have doctors who come in and they provide transport. They have a wellness program. They do lots of activities as bingo, exercises, arts and crafts, movies, birthday parties, and entertainment. They go out to shopping and other outings. They have a beauty parlor. The staff seems friendly and caring. It is a nice community.

From The Heritage Tradition

The Heritage Tradition offers independent living in Sun City West for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, The Heritage Tradition will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

The Heritage Tradition offers both apartment style and cottage style living. 7 floor plans offered from 807 square feet to 1496 square feet (one, two and three bedrooms) Located in a separate building, The Legacy Assisted living offers 4 floor plans - studio, one and two bedroom.

Features of The Heritage Tradition

• Minimum Rate $3055/month

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra Cottages

• Dining Extra Independent Living Offers Full Kitchens, Assisted Living Offers Kitchenettes

• Coffee Shop