Sun Towers Retirement Independent Living

101 Trinity Lakes Drive, Sun City Center, FL, 33573

Reviews of Sun Towers Retirement | Independent Living

July 29, 2016

By Susan786762

We went to visit Sun Towers, and it was absolutely wonderful. The place was very clean. The people were super friendly and working with me nonstop. We ate there as well and the food was very good. I would highly recommend the place. They have an activity center where they do their activities, and they have a big screen and the residents would watch movies. They also have bingo and arts and crafts. I saw that the residents were just happy. I didn’t hear bad things from the residents.

July 11, 2016

By Jones680708

I toured Sun Towers, and it was very good. The dining area looked good. They had amenities like most other places, like a library. The scenery was average. They lady was very nice. I would recommend it.

June 23, 2016

By John845600

Sun Towers Retirement was a nice place. Overall, I think it would fit our needs. The staff seemed nice and qualified. The rooms were spacious, and they have updated quite a few of them, so that seemed very nice. We saw their dining room, which seemed nice, but they did not invite us to eat there.

June 10, 2016

By Danny853451

We chose Sun Towers Retirement. We can bring our golf cart and many of the stores right there are accessible. It had everything that we were looking for. They offer independent, assisted, and nursing as well as memory care services. They have very good-sized rooms, but their prices are reasonable and within our price range. They have happy hours, trips, and offer transportation.

Our team members at Sun Towers Retirement Community are excited to have you join our family! Welcome!

October 03, 2014

By Richard94750550

Overall, Sun Towers was the best all-around offer for retirement living in that environment of living. The accommodations were nicer and larger than most. The availability of facilities and in-house things, e.g., restaurants, exercise, and so forth was above the other standards. Sun City Center offers one thing that no other can offer and that is the fact that you don't have to have a car. You can drive a golf cart to everything.

August 28, 2013

By Margaret C.

Sun Towers is a big high-rise facility. I saw an apartment there that has one bedroom. It didn't have a den like the one I have in my own apartment. Their amenities are comparable to the ones where I am at now. They also have their bus that takes their residents to places. They provide meals and everything. They also have assisted living.

Photos of Sun Towers Retirement

• Activities Extra: We Offer Line Dancing With A Balance

• Staff Patient Ratio: Depends On Care Level
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Sun Towers Retirement

Sun Towers is the most desirable retirement community in Florida. We accommodate the evolving health and social needs of our residents, all for one very affordable price.

Independent Living

Our Independent Living apartments offer all the luxury, amenities, leisure activities and security you’re looking for- all for one very affordable price. We also offer Short Term Independent Living options as well.

Independent Living Amenities:
  • Three meals per day (light breakfast, lunch and dinner)
  • All utilities (except telephone and internet)
  • Cable TV (basic channels)
  • Weekly routine housekeeping/annual deep clean
  • Flat linen laundry service
  • Concierge Services
  • Unlimited complimentary use of laundry facilities
  • On-Site Physician’s Clinic
  • Heated Swimming pool
  • Scheduled activities & planned social / recreational events
  • Private mailbox
  • Additional storage space available
  • Concierge Services
  • Small pets are welcome
  • Complimentary transportation to business and pre-scheduled medical appointments (within a 20 mile radius)
  • Complimentary Uncovered Parking (Covered and Golf Cart Parking available)

You