Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

231 Courtyards Blvd, Sun City Center, FL, 33573

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

SharonBAMXW May 11, 2016

We are moving my father to Aston Gardens. It is an excellent place. They took us on a tour and introduced him to other people living there. I am very pleased overall. I think the friendliness of the people impressed me most.

BertPRAXJ May 11, 2016

I was impressed with the food at Aston Gardens. It was a regular dining room, but the variety of food available was fantastic, and everything I ate was very good. They had regular rooms off of the hallway overlooking the courtyards.

Caring Daughter122000450 March 08, 2016

I visited Aston Gardens. It was very nice but not somewhere that my mother wanted to live because the apartment was too far from the dining area. She had a hip replacement, so it would be a long way for her to go. However, our visit was very nice. The woman that showed us around was very nice and very helpful. I didn't find anything really negative except for the distance that my mother would have to walk from the room to the dining room.

Marcia26 December 22, 2015

My aunt has selected Aston Gardens and put down a deposit. It's more elegant and more dressed up than the other facility we saw. The staff is great, friendly, and nice. People were lovely, very independent, and generally upbeat.

Anonymous109920850 August 09, 2015

My mom was a resident of the independent living side of Aston Gardens at the Courtyards, and she just moved over to the assisted living side. The staff is great. It is very clean. The people are very attentive. The dining room is very clean and neat. The food is very good. It is like living in a hotel. It is beautiful.

Caring106501050 May 13, 2015

Aston Gardens at The Courtyards is very clean, and the food is gourmet. My uncle keeps raving about the food. Every time I talk to him, he is pretty happy. They have a lot of activities like movies ad outings, they go to Wal-Mart and grocery stores, they play games, and they have music and little concerts. They have a calendar full of activities. The rooms are big and immaculate with big walk-in closets, and the bathrooms are super clean. I couldn't believe how nice the room was -- I was shocked! It's beautiful! I ate with them, and they give him a lot of choices. The food is really quite amazing. You can pick your own doctor, or you can use their doctor.

Ed31 January 06, 2015

We already found a place for my mom. The staff is very helpful. The facility is very clean and very well kept. Everybody seemed to be very happy in Aston Gardens. The dining area and the rooms are all very clean and well kept. I don't have the calendar with me at the moment, but it was a good calendar; it was full and everybody could do a lot of stuff. I ate there, and the food was good. Everything went well, and I thought it was good.

Marcia19 November 15, 2014

Aston Gardens exceeded my expectations. My parents’ apartment was beautiful and it was completely redone. The surroundings inside and out are nicely maintained. The food is pretty good, it could have been much better but it’s better than the cafeteria type. The dining room is nice, it’s not home cooking but it’s good and had diversity. They’re pretty happy there.

Mary93968950 November 14, 2014

I visited Aston Gardens. It is a nice place, but it is too expensive for me. They have really nice apartments. It has a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. They have balconies and elevators. You can be in any floor and be comfortable. They have a button in the room, and when you get up every morning, you push it, then they know you're okay. If you don't, they'll check on you. They have maid service. They have two meals a day. The staff was very nice. Everybody was friendly. The meals were good. They also have all kinds of activities - i.e., card games and shuffle boards -- and they have a pool.

Sheila Walker June 30, 2014

A very nice apartment, attractive grounds, excellent food and preparation, opportunity to attend many functions, on and off campus, a staff that is caring and helpful, a secure feeling on campus

Terry Knippenburg June 30, 2014

Reviewing our 5 years as residents, Harold and I tend to think of those years as long vacation at our expensive spa. We have fine dining served by competent young people. We have weekly housekeeping done by trustworthy maids. We have a medical staff on campus. We have maintenance crew. We have transportation to address our needs. We have an outstanding activity director, Ruth.

Ralph L.K June 28, 2014

Outstanding food and lodging. Many local and cruise trips. Often visiting medical professionals and extra entertainment professionals. Security Guards day and night. 1 week free trips to and from MacDill AFB 28 miles number of our home. Quality of food in dinning room is always superior. Maintenance crew always 1st class.

Bob and Ellen Riche June 28, 2014

Aston Gardens has good grounds. Their accommodations are very comfortable and they have great environment too. The administrators are excellent. I like their activities because they vary. I feel secure and we're very happy here.

Jane Cianciolo June 27, 2014

A wonderful place to live. The staff is always available and very helpful.

Hannelove June 27, 2014

Having an in-house doctor plus visiting nurse to keep ones blood pressure in check is great. Daily morning exercise with rotating instructors makes it so much more fun. Many different-brain-games, outings, movie nights and dining, make it a good place to call home.

Betty95085750 June 27, 2014

Been here over 11 years and been satisfied with service. I will not move elsewhere. I'd rate Aston Gardens as an A.

Conivie June 19, 2014

I have been very pleased with the quality and the kitchen and dining room. Staff is always courteous and the same goes for maintenance and have been pleased and happy with repairs. The AC staff is so helpful and courteous and does a great job and loves giving.

Maryann9 June 19, 2014

Through the careful planning of all the directors of the many different programs offered, we get the best of everything. The quality of the services we receive is truly the best.

Peter & Iris Daries June 18, 2014

We moved into our apartment in August of 2006. We have never regretted this move. We are very satisfied with the food and our housekeeper who we have had since we moved in here. All the staff try to make our being here as happy as possible.

Richard94453950 June 13, 2014

We moved here in November 2012 and feel it was one of the better things we have done. Management people (directors) are understanding, polite and easy to work with. We are pleased with thecurrent upgrades in our area and anything else to come! This is all "our home". Most of all, food is satisfactory.

Rita20 May 13, 2014

The Courtyards has first class independent-living apartments, excellent food, staff, maintenance, transportation, and entertainment. If more care is needed, an assisted-living is located on site that is equally good. What more could you ask for in your golden years? I'm very happy after 3 years and 3 months of living here.

Elizabeth35 April 29, 2014

Excellent in all respects!

Nancy69352750 September 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Aston Gardens for a month and it was an extremely nice place. Though the apartment was small, it was very nice. The staff was wonderful. The service was great. However, they have to improve their food, we didn't like it. They had a lot of different activities like golf, different kinds of card games and took the people to different places. I would recommend them to others.

Anonymous9690 September 27, 2013

I'm going to be living in Aston Gardens and I'm just waiting for the movers to bring my things there. I chose this place because they got the biggest apartment and the cheapest rent among others I visited. It also has everything that I wanted. I have a one-bedroom apartment with a den and a powder room. It has a full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop, and microwave. It also has a lot of storage spaces. I also have two priorities that they met with regards to accommodations. One, that they would let me bring my three cats and, second, that they have a screened-in porch in my apartment. They offer a lot of activities. Most of them are the same as with all others. They have an activity center and a pool. They do take their residents to their doctor's appointments. They have three different types of transportation depending on how many people are going. The residents there are very nice and well-dressed. The staff is great. They're very personable. They bend over backwards to make me feel at home.

Margaret C. August 28, 2013

I like Aston Gardens. I just moved here last August. They only have two floors and I'm on the second floor, which I preferred. I like my apartment. I have a living room, a dining area, a kitchen, a bedroom and a den that could be used as a second bedroom. I also have two bathrooms, one bath with a tub and the other with a shower. The staff here is very friendly. They have a lot of activities for their residents. They have a bus service that takes you to places. I have my own car and my own golf cart, so I don't participate in those, but they do go on different trips. This place is very active. They even have a pool for their residents.

Dennise August 01, 2013

I checked out Aston Gardens at the CourtYards and I thought it was very nice and very well done. It was something that I would really be interested in if I do decide to sell my house and move. The staff was extremely nice and I liked them. It seemed like they had a few activities, but it was something that I wasn't really interested in. I have neuropathy and I can't get around too well. The rooms had a nice size. We had lunch there and the food was excellent. It was served like in a fine hotel. I would certainly recommend them to others.

Heather 1 September 24, 2012

Aston Gardens is a very nice facility, first of all. Second of all, it's nine miles from my house. They stay on top of everything. If there's an issue, the nurse will give you a call. They make sure the medications are regulated, they have a lot of activities to offer that my dad can sign up for if he chooses to; he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. Each person have their own private studio apartment. They have both independent and assisted living facility. In the middle of the two facilities, there's a swimming pool that either side use. My dad's been there since August. He's very comfortable and he's very happy.

About Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

Aston Gardens At The Courtyards is an independent living community in Sun City Center, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Aston Gardens At The Courtyards for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Aston Gardens At The Courtyards

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• We charge an entry fee

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Aston Gardens At The Courtyards