Aston Gardens at Sun City Center

1311 Aston Gardens Court, Sun City Center, FL, 33573

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center

June 18, 2015

I am up here in Aston Gardens. It covers everything – the room, the maintenance, dinner, and breakfast. I have a one-bedroom with a den, a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen. The help is very good, and they are very cooperative.

January 19, 2015

By Lisa100375050

We had a great experience at Aston Gardens; everybody was very professional, and it had great properties, but it was expensive. Nice amenities, but this is not time for them to move. The people that lived there were friendly so it was very nice. They had a pool, they had a beauty shop, they had card playing tables, they had a game room, they had a nice cafeteria, and they had a library.

December 15, 2014

I visited Aston Gardens. My overall experience with them was very nice. I almost went there because I really liked the place, the facilities, and everything about it. I was interested in an area that has a lot of space to walk, and this one is located in the center of a large golf course. There is a lot of space around it. They have a big community center and a big library, and everything is geared to seniors. They have cards, meetings, drawings, and pottery. They have a lot of activities there. I just didn't care to go to any others because Aston Gardens was the top of the line.

June 19, 2014

By Warren6

As a resident for many years. I can attest the quality of services available.

By Eve3

They have intelligent and responsible management team. They have above average show of friendship and commitment by the staff and residents. They also have interesting, varied opportunities for activites. Good food is available at convenient hours. The staff is willing to listen and asks when necessary. Cheerful and helpful attitude of kitchen staff and servers. Emergency actions are received quickly and responsibly.

By Dorothy44

We have been residents for 7 years. The staff at Aston Gardens is like family, very caring of each resident. Dining experience is excellent and meals are of high quality. They have very good maintenance of buildings. The grounds are excellent and many, many activities and day trips.

By Marion & John

We have had eight years of care-free living. Service has been prompt and pleasant. Aston Gardens is a very nice place to be.

December 05, 2013

By Jack Clancy

Aston Gardens at the Courtyards is like living in a 5-star hotel atmosphere. The staff is friendly, go out of heir way to assist everyoen, vibrant lifestyle for residents, all residents I have spoke with love living here. Spacious apartments, with privacy. Food is exceptional.

Photos of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center

Features of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

About Aston Gardens at Sun City Center

Aston Gardens at Sun City Center is an independent living community in Sun City Center, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Aston Gardens at Sun City Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center