Sun Valley Lodge | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Sun Valley Lodge
Sun Valley Lodge has provided the highest quality care in a loving, homey environment since 1965. As a not-for-profit organization, we strive to serve our mission … not shareholders. And, our mission is to provide affordable, quality living choices for Seniors in a trusting environment.
We offer a continuum of care for residents that includes independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing so that one can age in place surrounded by friends made over time.
Many of our residents enjoy the serenity of our chapel with its stained glass windows where our chaplain presides over nondenominational services every Sunday. Our well appointed library is another gathering spot with its wide array of reading materials, computers, and comfortable chairs. Activities are also a source of joy. Whether it is music, exercise, games, movies, special meals or any number of other things we do for recreation, Lodge residents know how to relax and have a good time.
Characteristics which Set Us Apart:
- Many Employees have worked here for over twenty years
- Award-winning kitchen/delicious meals
- Beautiful rose garden with a fountain
- All apartments view a green area and have patios
- Assisted Living is available to our Inn-Living residents and service is provided in the privacy of their homes
- Our Health Care Center has an excellent reputation and our last survey by the Arizona Department of Health was deficiency-free
- Executive Director has an open door policy
- Comfortable, home-like environment
- “Neighborhood” design of apartments
- Not for profit organization
- Voluntary Board of Directors
- Location is near Boswell Hospital and medical offices
- A quality volunteer program … adding that extra “Touch”
- A dedicated Activities Staff that plans various events and activities for our residents.
- You can feel free to ask any of our residents about their satisfaction with Sun Valley Lodge
What Makes Us Special
The center of our beautiful seven acre campus is our rose garden; a point of pride for our residents. Each apartment opens onto a green area and residents love to look on and walk through our green yards and flower gardens.
Features of Sun Valley Lodge
- Minimum rate: $1610/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Fee Structure Extra $500 Processing Fee Pet Deposit Of $250 Assisted Living Is Rent + Care Costs.
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age 62
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
Reviews of Sun Valley Lodge | INDEPENDENT LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Sun Valley Lodge
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities