Top Nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of Sun Valley Lodge | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
March 29, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Sun Valley Lodge
Features of Sun Valley Lodge
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Fee Structure Extra: $500 Processing Fee Pet Deposit Of $250 Assisted Living Is Rent + Care Costs.
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Sun Valley Lodge
Sun Valley Lodge has provided the highest quality care in a loving, homey environment since 1965. As a not-for-profit organization, we strive to serve our mission … not shareholders. And, our mission is to provide affordable, quality living choices for Seniors in a trusting environment.
We offer a continuum of care for residents that includes independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing so that one can age in place surrounded by friends made over time.
Many of our residents enjoy the serenity of our chapel with its stained glass windows where our chaplain presides over nondenominational services every Sunday. Our well appointed library is another gathering spot with its wide array of reading materials, computers, and comfortable chairs. Activities are also a source of joy. Whether it is music, exercise, games, movies, special meals or any number of other things we do for recreation, Lodge residents know how to relax and have a good time.
Characteristics which Set Us Apart:
- Many Employees have worked here for over twenty years
- Award-winning kitchen/delicious meals
- Beautiful rose garden with a fountain
- All apartments view a green area and have patios
- Assisted Living is available to our Inn-Living residents and service is provided in the privacy of their homes
- Our Health Care Center has an excellent reputation and our last survey by the Arizona Department of Health was deficiency-free
- Executive Director has an open door policy
- Comfortable, home-like environment
- “Neighborhood” design of apartments
- Not for profit organization
- Voluntary Board of Directors
- Location is near Boswell Hospital and medical offices
- A quality volunteer program … adding that extra “Touch”
- A dedicated Activities Staff that plans various events and activities for our residents.
- You can feel free to ask any of our residents about their satisfaction with Sun Valley Lodge