Reviews of Overture Sugar Land
Overview of Ratings
May 22, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Overture Sugar Land
Features of Overture Sugar Land
- Minimum Rate: $1700/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
About Overture Sugar Land
Our Sugar Land residences for rent allow you to wake up to luxury each and every day. From shared community amenities including a fitness center and yoga studio to designer features such as wine refrigerators and stainless-steel appliances, the special touches at Overture Sugar Land are absolutely unparalleled. Just minutes from our front doors, find an array of shopping, dining and entertainment – simply consult with our on-site concierge for recommendations.
- Elegant kitchens with granite countertops, glass tiled backsplashes and glass-paneled cabinets
- Added touches include wine refrigerators, stainless appliances and under cabinet lighting
- Climate controlled, walk-in closets
- Full size top-load washers and dryers in each home
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning systems
- Wood-style plank flooring with plush carpet in bedroom suites
- Private balconies
- Spacious bathrooms feature dual vanities, walk-in tiled showers and indulgent soaking garden tubs in 2nd baths
- Large windows for abundant natural light
- Additional storage space available
What Makes Us Special
Located in Sugar Land’s vibrant neighborhood, our 55+ community boasts a three-star Sugar Land Energy Green Building rating, and a silver LEED certification. Indulge in luxury living without sacrificing convenience.