Pearl Crossing

Reviews of Pearl Crossing

Overview of Ratings

4.5

May 27, 2015

Pearl Crossing was a very nice facility, but I did not like the fact that the apartments range in different sizes and you are paying by the square footage. I thought it was very expensive for what it was. The staff was very nice.

May 24, 2015

By Ron47

Pearl Crossing was extremely clean, and all the staff was really friendly and helpful. They take care of everything. They have activities like bingo, check different places periodically, pool table, game rooms, card, a really nice library, and movies in the theater room. There is a lot of room to roam around, and the food is great. They have meatloaf which is actually good, but you have an option if you don’t want the meatloaf to have a salad -- usually two or three different options for your main course -- and they give you options for your sides and for desserts. If you don’t like your meal, there is no way you should leave without eating as they have plenty of options. You could walk for a long time just inside the facility without even leaving it, which is one of the reasons I like it. In the winter, they have a sitting area outside under a roof, and there is a walkway around the entire building. There is plenty of room for exercises, outside is wooded in the back, and they have benches all over. Just a beautiful place, good neighborhood, and plenty of shopping close by. Two days a week, they will take the residents shopping if they want, and three days a week, they are made available to take them on doctor’s visits.

February 03, 2015

The experience at Pearl Crossing was very pleasurable. The facility was very nice. They have a very large dining room in the center of the facility which was three stories high. The three floors go around the top of that dining room so that you could look down into the dining room. The dining room sits everybody that lives there. It has somewhat over 100 people. They have a church facility and a lot of different activities. The people that worked there were very helpful and knowledgeable. They did everything they could to provide us with the information that we were looking for.

January 03, 2015

By John99963550

Pearl Crossing was the best of the bunch. The dining room was clean and elegant. The food was served by gourmet cooks and brought to you by waitresses, and it was delicious. The apartments were large. The staff were very helpful. I liked their friendliness and honesty. That place was also secure, and they had guards. It's a little more expensive, but that's fine.

August 30, 2014

Of all the facilities I've visited, the one that stood out was Pearl Crossing. I found the facility to be very open and the rooms were nice. The staff was nice and the people were active as well. It’s in a nice location and there's plenty to do around in the area. We were able to try the food and it was good. They had sewing, crocheting, and bingo.

August 27, 2014

By Sharon92760350

My mother was in Pearl Crossing before. She didn't need much care there because she was a lot better at that time. Their food was not always great, and they went through a lot of chefs. But other than the food, I was very happy with Pearl Crossing. I just liked the whole atmosphere. They were independent and a tight-knit community, and they kept a good eye on her. I would love to get her back there, but I don't think she will ever be good enough to go back. It was more affordable, and she was making it without any kind of outside assistance like Medicaid or VA or anything like that.

May 30, 2014

My mom will be moving to Pearl Crossing on June 1st. We chose is because she likes it a lot and it is exactly what she wants. It is very clean. The people seem very nice and personable. The rooms and apartments are also very nice and are a nice size. They have three meals a day. They have games and movie nights. They have a beauty shop. They take day trips.

November 04, 2013

By Dyan1

Pearl Crossing was very nice and I liked it. The lady I talked to was very nice and the place was clean. There were different rooms like the studio rooms which were very small, while the other rooms were good for one person. They got everything you wanted. It was great but my sister could not afford it.

September 19, 2013

By Candace2

Pearl Crossing was the best fit for what mom needed. She moved there last July 1st. I'm impressed by independent living lifestyle coupled with the ability to have nursing care onsite as needed. The staff is approachable, responsive and accessible. Mom has a one bedroom, one bathroom and a small kitchen area. I did eat one meal there and it was okay. I was also impressed with their shuttle service.

February 25, 2013

By Miss dad

As soon as managers get to know the residents the managers get transferred,fired, or the quit. You will find New faces every time you visit.

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the experience you've had on-site at Pearl Crossing and would like to provide you with an avenue to discuss these matters further. Please contact our Resident Relations Department at 1-800-370-8331 or email them at Resident.Relations@holidaytouch.com. Thank you.

November 23, 2012

By Mr. Blue

Holiday Retirement is located in Strongsville, Ohio. This is great because it is no more than 15 minutes away from my work. I needed a place to get my grandfather to stay at after he had developed some health issues and could no longer take care of himself. Holiday Retirement is definitely the place to take your loved one. The staff is very well trained, as well as nice and helpful. I was able to get help with the costs of it which is great too. My grandfather tells me he wishes he could have stayed here sooner! He has made many many friends with all the activities they have there. They also have two sets of managers that are available any time of the day as they are live-in managers! The staff at Holiday Retirement truly understand what all of their residents need to make them feel at home.

Photos of Pearl Crossing

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Pearl Crossing

Pearl Crossing is located in Strongsville, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Pearl Crossing for a visit...and stay!

Part of Holiday Retirement we offer a travel program for residents as well. There is a walking path around our entire community and a large community room for large events are party that is free to the community.

Map of Pearl Crossing