Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living

8350 Plumbrook Road, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living

Caring91589850 August 28, 2014

My brother, sisters and I -- every time we speak, we say that Pine Ridge is the best thing that has happened to our mom. It is great for her sense of well-being. She is able to have a sense of community, independence and a support group. It allowed us to not worry so much about her living on her own. We are very pleased with the community, the support group and the staff. She is really enjoying herself.

My mom is sharing an apartment. They had a two-bedroom and two-bathroom suite. It is very spacious and very well kept. The housekeeping staff comes once a week. They do the linen, do the laundry and they clean. The woman that my mom is sharing the apartment with, is in the same rehabilitation center my mom was in, and they become good friends.

Everything is included in the amenities that they offer. They can have snack and beverages whenever they want. They have a call button and if they don't come down at a certain time, a member of the staff will come up and check on them. On the other hand, they offer a service where my mother's medication can be monitored. We will pay a fee for it, but it ensures that she takes her medication properly and on time. We are very pleased overall and will absolutely recommend them.

Carol G. August 08, 2014

My folks live here. Their apartment is spacious and is cleaned once a week. The cleaners know my folks and share stories and jokes with them. The food is good, and if my mom wants something else, she can order her BLT with extra crispy bacon whenever she wants. My dad really likes the friendship with the other men, especially the card players. We feel good about the care and the eyes that are on mom and dad when we aren't there.

JenD June 02, 2014

My father lived in this community for several months. It was a wonderful facility but the staff is what made it such an excellent place. The friendliness and dedication was immediately evident. Very comfortable rooms, great food, and really appreciated the night/morning room check system. Security without loss of privacy. Very nice.

Pam8 April 25, 2013

My sister and I visited Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Retirement Community when we were looking for a place for our mother. The place was very nice. It's in a good place. Actually the girl who gave the tour was extremely nice.

angel50 July 04, 2012

A wonderful retirement community, friendly staff.

Caring9131154 May 22, 2012

Pine Ridge is a beautiful facility. The staff is very welcoming, very helpful, and they are really focused on their patients. They were doing different exercises for different patients when I was there, and I watched the exercises they were doing with memory-loss patients. Pine Ridge also has very nice rooms, and they even have companion rooms where there are two people sharing the cost. That's actually good for my mom, not because of our money issues but because it would be nice that she has someone to talk to instead of watching TV all the time. The rooms have 2 bathrooms, they have a common area with TV, and a small kitchen and pantry. They do charge extra for extra help. We had a complimentary lunch with my husband and mom, and they have very good food.

From Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living

Plumbrook Senior Living offers a warm, homelike setting where you can enjoy the privacy of your own individual apartment as well as many available amenities including a large dining room serving home-style meals with a restaurant-style menu, living rooms, activity room and library and computer center. Each apartment features a comfortable living area, large private bathroom, kitchenette and individual climate control and emergency call system. With a flexible month-to-month rental option, no buy-in is needed. Our trained staff provides consistent service and the assistance you may need while respecting your independence. Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living offers At Your Service℠, Spectrum's hospitality and concierge services. A full service beauty salon and bus transportation is also available for residents.

We cook a hot, made-to-order breakfast and include all 3 meals per day in the monthly rent.

Features of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living