Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living

8350 Plumbrook Road, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living

Carol G. August 08, 2014

My folks live here. Their apartment is spacious and is cleaned once a week. The cleaners know my folks and share stories and jokes with them. The food is good, and if my mom wants something else, she can order her BLT with extra crispy bacon whenever she wants. My dad really likes the friendship with the other men, especially the card players. We feel good about the care and the eyes that are on mom and dad when we aren't there.

JenD June 02, 2014

My father lived in this community for several months. It was a wonderful facility but the staff is what made it such an excellent place. The friendliness and dedication was immediately evident. Very comfortable rooms, great food, and really appreciated the night/morning room check system. Security without loss of privacy. Very nice.

Pam8 April 25, 2013

My sister and I visited Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Retirement Community when we were looking for a place for our mother. The place was very nice. It's in a good place. Actually the girl who gave the tour was extremely nice.

angel50 July 04, 2012

A wonderful retirement community, friendly staff.

Caring9131154 May 22, 2012

Pine Ridge is a beautiful facility. The staff is very welcoming, very helpful, and they are really focused on their patients. They were doing different exercises for different patients when I was there, and I watched the exercises they were doing with memory-loss patients. Pine Ridge also has very nice rooms, and they even have companion rooms where there are two people sharing the cost. That's actually good for my mom, not because of our money issues but because it would be nice that she has someone to talk to instead of watching TV all the time. The rooms have 2 bathrooms, they have a common area with TV, and a small kitchen and pantry. They do charge extra for extra help. We had a complimentary lunch with my husband and mom, and they have very good food.

From Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living

Plumbrook Senior Living offers a warm, homelike setting where you can enjoy the privacy of your own individual apartment as well as many available amenities including a large dining room serving home-style meals with a restaurant-style menu, living rooms, activity room and library and computer center. Each apartment features a comfortable living area, large private bathroom, kitchenette and individual climate control and emergency call system. With a flexible month-to-month rental option, no buy-in is needed. Our trained staff provides consistent service and the assistance you may need while respecting your independence. Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living offers At Your Service℠, Spectrum's hospitality and concierge services. A full service beauty salon and bus transportation is also available for residents.

We cook a hot, made-to-order breakfast and include all 3 meals per day in the monthly rent.

Features of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Financial guidance extra: Medicaid not accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Senior Living