Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living

43707 Hayes Road, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living

September 29, 2016

By Lori884833

They were very helpful, and the apartment at Pine Ridge of Hayes was more appropriate for my dad. It had things that he liked, the people were accommodating, the apartment was available, and we liked it. So far, it has only been a month and a half, and we haven’t had any issues yet, but he seemed to be happy there. He seems to like the food, so that’s a good thing. I think it’s going to work out.

May 11, 2016

By JDGAUY

Pine Ridge was nice but old and terribly dated. It seemed they had all the amenities for people for less than half if what it costs where my mom is now, but it's a lot smaller. I think they're pretty good and nice, especially for the price.

May 27, 2015

By Rich9

Mom is at Pine Ridge of Hayes. I like us being able to choose the variety of services on an a la carte basis. The staff was very helpful. They have single bedroom apartments with small efficiency kitchens. Each room has a patio area as well. They have a central dining room which mom gets escorted to and from on a regular basis.

February 22, 2015

By Janet102448550

I already have my parents in an assisted living facility. I thought it was nice. People seemed nice, they invited us to breakfast, and the food seemed decent. It was nice, and it was in our price range. I picked it because of its location. We all lived close to it, and it was reasonable. Like I said it was clean, and the rooms were of a nice size. They live in their little apartment. I don't know if they have enough staff over there, but that is just my opinion. They haven't been there long enough yet, but I think they need more help. The people there are very friendly, and they are nice. The staff there is very nice because they go out of their way to do things. It's nice, but I just think they need a few more people there for the residents they have. My father for one is very needy. If everybody there is like him, then they don't have enough. That's how I look at it.

January 21, 2015

By June'sSon

Pine Ridge Hayes was recommended to us by a friend and we found everything we were told to be true. The facility is well kept and inviting, with rooms that are well designed for comfortable living. The administration was very helpful during our mom's entire stay. The Parental Care staff was exceptional. The kitchen and cleaning staffs were always helpful and pleasant, which made my mom feel very much at home. She enjoyed the activities, particularly the music presentations. It was a wonderful experience for my mother and I would highly recommend Pine Ridge Hayes.

January 16, 2015

By sircrafts

This is like living with my family. The staff and residence. are wonderful. I would recommend this residende to anyone, infact I am the welcome committee for people who tour this facility.

February 24, 2014

Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living was too big for my sister-in-law. What we didn’t like was that they just kept her in her room. They would just get her out of her bed and she would sit in front of the TV in her room all day. They would bring her food to her room and that's just about it. They lost her teeth while she was there and lost her toilet seat that we took in and so we moved her out there. The place is too overwhelming for her with that many people. It would have been a good facility for retired active people or for those seniors who can socialize, but in her case it’s not that suitable for her.

May 22, 2012

I didn't feel rushed, and the staff were easy to talk to. It has all the same features as the other facility we visited, just a different atmosphere from the other Pine Ridge facility.

Photos of Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living

Features of Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living

As an Independent Living community, our caring professional staff brings vast knowledge from years of experience working with seniors. Multiple retirement activities are offered for the residents' enjoyment such as weekly live music, scheduled outings and social get-togethers. A flexible dining meal plan offers a wide range of choices in selections, dining venues and dining times. Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living offers our signature At Your Service℠ that acts as your own concierge service, helping with daily tasks. Pine Ridge of Hayes offers an affordable month-to-month rental without buy-in fees.

All of our apartments have screened in patios, and we are a single-story building.

Map of Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living