Reviews of Pacific Place Retirement Community
No Reviews Yet!
About Pacific Place Retirement Community
Welcome to Pacific Place Retirement Community
Nestled in the heart of the Old Orchard Shopping District in bustling Webster Groves, Pacific Place is a unique senior living experience for independent seniors who value freedom of choice. Here you will discover that where you live has an unmistakable influence on how you live.
Uniquely situated just steps away from dining, cultural experiences, entertainment, banking, and shopping in the Old Orchard Shopping district, Pacific Place offers residents the opportunity to be active, healthy and immersed in a rich community experience.
Explore our fresh approach to St. Louis retirement communities and discover the special touches that make Pacific Place a model for other retirement communities around the world. Discover how you can become a Priority Member, and receive the very best selection of floor plan styles and the lowest prices, along with other special benefits.
Almost all retirement communities offer a selection of one and two bedroom living choices. There are however some notable differences in the design, which may be important to you when selecting your home. There are significant differences in building sizes and the floor plan designs of the new home you will be considering, that can have quite an impact on your comfort, length of stay and overall satisfaction. Here are a few design features that are unique to Pacific Place
Pacific Place is a very residential style of living, a boutique size rather than a large and more institutional style. This means short walking distances, a less formal and more independent living experience. The owner and staff know you directly and are able to provide a more personalized service to meet your needs now and in the future.
Service and Benefits:
- Excellent dining, with an optional Meal Plan. Enjoy our Big Sky Café, private dining, meeting room space, and Wine Garden
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast (Monday thru Friday)
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System to provide an extra sense of security along with a 24-hour secured entrance to the building
- Daily social and cultural activities within our building and the surrounding Webster Groves Community
- Scheduled transportation for your convenience
- Maintenance for all apartments, cottages, community spaces and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Club Room for special occasions and private parties
- Concierge lounge with newspapers, coffee and internet access
- Outdoor barbeque, professionally landscaped patios and resident gardening center
- Parking spaces are available for those who have cars
- On site spa, gallery (exhibiting art, architecture and history), florist, Great Clips and restaurant.
Thank you for your interest at Pacific Place. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
WE are a small community only 33 apartments Our meals are optional, we are a very walkable community We are on the Webster University Campus, many restaurants and shops to walk to.
Photos of Pacific Place Retirement Community
Features of Pacific Place Retirement Community
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- 3-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Cottages
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Dining Extra: Complete Kitchens And Restaurant Dining
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Coffee Shop
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Private Cleaning Services
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Internet Enabled Rooms
- Offsite Activities
- Book Clubs
- Tai Chi
- Activities Extra: Bridge, Exercise Classes
- Home Sale Assistance
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed