The Waterford at Ironbridge

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 03, 2014

By Ronald Ray F

They are compassionate, caring and courteous while providing a very friendly environment. They go above and beyond to help with any situation that may arise.

May 20, 2014

By Portia1

I have researched The Waterford at Ironbridge through the Internet. I love the entrance where you go in. They have a welcoming guest sign right there at the front where you could see it, and the place was full of windows. It just looks so bright and cheerful. The rooms are really nice. They have a lot of activities, and we ate lunch, and I was impressed with the food. They have a nice salad bar. I talked to several of the residents, and they seemed comfortable, and they looked happy there. The staff are all very nice.

April 22, 2014

By Lisa66493850

The Waterford had the best social activities. They took their residents everywhere. They took those people to music shows and movies. They had the best social calendar for the residents; Mom really liked that, but the rooms were very small, and they were one of the most expensive. We liked the staff very much. They were friendly and they showed us around. They seemed to take their time with us to make sure we got to see everything we needed to see.

February 24, 2014

I moved at Waterford at Ironbridge. I like the food, they wash the linens and the towels, they vacuum and clean the floor weekly. The staff that worked there, it took me awhile to convince them that the residents are the most important people here and not the workers, but I finally did. The place is expensive and they will continue to raise it so I need to find another place because I'll definitely run out of money.

November 07, 2012

By Sue9

My mom likes it there. It was real big and it was kind of overwhelming for her. The apartments were very nice. The people there were very considerate. It's just that as time went on it just became too difficult for mom. She needed more help and they're not equipped to do that there because it's an independent facility. She was happy there before she progressed.

August 28, 2012

By timmy28

The waterford was a nice place for senior citizens to live. They have their own rooms with cable and , kitchen, walk in shower, bedroom, living room kitchen area. They can come and go as they please as it is a retirement community , not a nursing home. However you can as you grow older have a hospice or home care proffessional or family come to check on you. They offer transportation to almost anywhere, plus offer group rides to the grocery store/ wal mart etc. They offer three free meals a day and offer daily activities. The waterford cares about their residents and it is a family enviroment. Everyone becomes friends with one another and its a nice place to live. They also worked well with me if I had any questions regarding my grandfathers stay, and were promt and willing to help me. Would reccommend this place to any one who is getting older and cant keep up with a house or is alone and just wants to be among friends.

Features of The Waterford at Ironbridge

• Dining Extra: All Apartments Have Full Kitchens

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About The Waterford at Ironbridge

Put a spring in your step at The Waterford at Ironbridge. Our community offers Independent Living services in Springfield, Missouri. From thoughtfully designed floor plans to the exceptional services and myriad recreational and social opportunities, residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Apartments and common areas have been revitalized and now feature new carpeting and tiled entries. Residents will enjoy great views from three patios surrounding the building, or they can grab a bite to eat in the updated dining rooms. The expectations of beauty and comfort are set right from the moment residents enter our gorgeous lobby entrance or step into our game and activity rooms. We offer residents a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. Discover your new home and enjoy a community that encourages new friendships and personal growth at our Springfield, Missouri, Independent Living property.

Map of The Waterford at Ironbridge