The Montclair

1000 E. Montclair St, Springfield, MO, 65807

Reviews of The Montclair

Smcdaughter January 15, 2016

My father has been at the Montclair for over 5 years and he loves it. We live on the east coast and visit as often as we can, but we are so grateful to have found the Montclair, here where he wants to live. Both his apartment and the common spaces are attractive and kept very nicely. They support the residents in many activities and trips and interests - trips to concerts and gardens and sports, bridge and games and singing and tai chi and movies and many more. The staff and the residents are just plain nice here - cheerful and joking and kind. They take good care of each other. The food is tasty and wholesome and there are many ways to get a little exercise. And if Dad is feeling under the weather, they are in close touch and can offer other kinds of support, such as meals in his apartment. The Montclair is a real find. I cannot imagine a nicer place for an older person to live. I thank them for being there for my 98 yea old father.

Caring82066950 December 31, 2013

My dad is happy at The Montclair. It is a great place. I like best that they did all the paperwork for him, being a veteran, and got him qualified. In terms of activities, they have everything there. They have card games, bingo, etc. They have a TV room. They have great entertainment for their residents. They would have live music. They even have a grand piano in the center of the hallway where people can play and perform. They also take them out to shopping once a week. They take them to Branson, MO. They also have a church there onsite.

From The Montclair

The Montclair Retirement Community in Springfield, MO, offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy distinctive living in a family atmosphere. Our professional staff is dedicated to ensuring an environment that is safe and supportive, as well as stimulating and rewarding.

Our residents can be as socially active as they choose or savor the privacy of their own apartment. We offer a wide range of activities for the active senior along with full-service transportation.

Located in the Ozarks of southwest Missouri, The Montclair is the ideal choice in retirement living.

Features of The Montclair