Montvale Estates

2601 Montvale Dr, Springfield, IL, 62704

Reviews of Montvale Estates

Janet H. October 04, 2016

We did stay at Montvale Estates -- great food, lots of activities, and nice buildings. At Christmas, they had beautiful decorations. The managers were so nice, and everybody was friendly. We really liked there. We were there for five months. They had a lot of parties, ice-cream sundaes on Sundays, exercise class, card games, and a lot of entertainment. We had a very nice apartment. It was two bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen, but we used the one smaller bedroom just for our desk and things like that.

Santana536584 June 16, 2016

Montvale Estates had a nice environment, and the whole community was really nice. The rooms were a nice size, and I could picture my mom living there and being comfortable. They had outings, bingo, movie nights, and a calendar of activities. They had a dining area, and a little room for movies and activities. The food was really nice. We had a really good meal that seemed healthy. The staff was caring and came off as really nice, and you could tell they really cared about the facility. The managers lived on-site, and I liked that.

Claudette360736 June 10, 2016

Montvale Estates had everything that we needed. When we walked in, the staff greeted us and were so nice. The tour was wonderful, and we decided that day that this was it.

BethELEHV May 11, 2016

I liked Montvale Estates because everyone was very friendly and helpful. They had movie nights, played cards, had church services, and served three meals a day, plus snacks, too. The place was very nice and very clean. The staff seemed very competent.

Caring108205650 June 25, 2015

Montvale Estates is a wonderful place. They are all very caring and nice people. My father-in-law likes it there. They are very caring. They have a lot of activities, and while I was there, they had bingo and movie nights. They take the people where they want to go a few days a week. The food is good. It is independent living, but they have assisted living options.

d kassahn October 31, 2014

It has everything we were looking for and none of the things we were staying away from. Clean bright, good food, private apartment, Nice people and close to lots of restaurants and the mall. It is easy to get to which helps when his friends come over for lunch.

Ellen32 October 08, 2014

I know a lady that lives in Montvale Estates. They have independent living apartments and an assisted living building, and it is about three stories high. Their dining room was the best of any of them, maybe because they have more people, but the dining room was absolutely huge. They serve three meals a day, seven days a week. What really impressed me was the quality of the staff. They know every one of the residents, they put up with all kinds of silly behavior, and they are all very friendly and nice, concerned, and caring. Maybe I observed that because I was there visiting someone. I wasn't there for a tour because I am sure that if I had been on my own, I wouldn't have gotten to observe those kinds of interactions. But I was just impressed with the quality of the staff; they were all excellent. Down to the girls that work in the dining room to people that are cleaning up, and they were all very kind and caring. They took time out to go assist the residents in any way they could. Plus, the place is beautiful. It is updated, very modern, and has lots of places to congregate and have entertainment, games, and stuff like that.

Judith27 April 30, 2014

Everything was really good at Montvale, and I liked their dining room because they had a grand piano up on a flat form and someone played it during meals. They also had a fireplace there that stood out. They had quite a few activities to keep everybody busy. The staff was very helpful. Its location was really good because it was by a grocery store and a mall.

Caring72422450 October 17, 2013

Montvale Estates won the 2013 number one place in Springfield, Illinois. I've worked in this field for 16 years and it's one of the best I've seen. It's an independent living center but people come in if they have memory issues. It's extremely clean and extremely well run. They're actual apartments, not like a hospital bed. You can get outside help to come and give medications to the patient. I've talked to quite a bit of the residents and their only complaint is the food is like from a California menu but they have plenty of choices.

Anonymous71253650 September 25, 2013

I had an interesting visit at Montvale Estates. I saw some of their apartments and I thought they were good. They did offer plenty of activities for their residents. Food was good. Overall, I would give them a high rating.

From Montvale Estates

Montvale Estates is located in Springfield, IL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Montvale Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Montvale Estates