Brenden Gardens

900 Southwind Road, Springfield, IL, 62703

Reviews of Brenden Gardens

Betty107752250 July 15, 2015

I lived at Brenden Gardens for 6 years. I liked it because it was clean, and the staff was great and informed; it made me feel comfortable. They had lots of activities. They take you shopping; they had something planned for every day. You don’t have to go, but it’s available if you want to go. I don’t think they had to have as many rules as there was, but I would recommend them for anybody.

Caring104123450 April 10, 2015

Mom will be moving at Brenden Gardens. This place is very nice and quiet. They have all kinds of activities like movies, church, and exercise. They also go to places for shopping. They also have reading rooms as well. The staff is very accommodating, and their food is also excellent.

BeulaH88 June 26, 2013

I have lived here 14 years and I love it -GREAT food -pricing-Great staff -amenities and everyone is so "Caring"

From Brenden Gardens

Brenden Gardens offers compassionate senior care in Springfield, IL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Brenden Gardens shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Springfield, IL.

Features of Brenden Gardens