Brenden Gardens

900 Southwind Road, Springfield, IL, 62703

Reviews of Brenden Gardens

November 01, 2016

By JB084556

Brenden Gardens was a nice facility, and they offer a lot. They have transportation and entertainment, and they take care of their residents. The rooms were adequate as well.

November 22, 2015

By anonymous116262850

My mother-in-law has been in Brenden Gardens for a month now. She seems very happy, and it’s been a very positive experience. She has a spacious private room with a living room, kitchen, and bedroom. She is happy with the food, and she’s getting three meals a day. They have a beauty shop and a workout room she doesn’t use. They have different activities they can do, and they take a bus to different places every week for shopping and doctors' appointments.

August 22, 2015

By Carolyn111800450

My parents lived at Brenden Gardens for the last five years. It’s a wonderful place. The staff is very accommodating and genuinely kind to the residents. They do all they can to help them. Even though it's an independent place, they have their meals served to the residents. They come in and clean for them. They keep the facility really nice and clean. There is never a bad odor in the place. The people are genuinely kind.

July 15, 2015

By Betty107752250

I lived at Brenden Gardens for 6 years. I liked it because it was clean, and the staff was great and informed; it made me feel comfortable. They had lots of activities. They take you shopping; they had something planned for every day. You don’t have to go, but it’s available if you want to go. I don’t think they had to have as many rules as there was, but I would recommend them for anybody.

April 10, 2015

Mom will be moving at Brenden Gardens. This place is very nice and quiet. They have all kinds of activities like movies, church, and exercise. They also go to places for shopping. They also have reading rooms as well. The staff is very accommodating, and their food is also excellent.

June 26, 2013

By BeulaH88

I have lived here 14 years and I love it -GREAT food -pricing-Great staff -amenities and everyone is so "Caring"

Photos of Brenden Gardens

Features of Brenden Gardens

About Brenden Gardens

Brenden Gardens offers compassionate senior care in Springfield, IL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Brenden Gardens shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Springfield, IL.

Map of Brenden Gardens