The Conservatory at Champion Forest

8215 Cypresswood Dr., Spring, TX, 77379

Reviews of The Conservatory at Champion Forest

April 19, 2015

By Yvett1

I found The Conservatory (The Conservatory at Champion Forest) very clean and very warm. Everybody was very personable. They have a lot of activities for the seniors, so I think it's awesome. The staff was very warm and very personable. The rooms were very nice. They're very well structured. The food was pretty good. They have three full meals. They have activities for the residents. They would have people come in to do different services. Regarding security, I would say it is a safe place. There is one main entrance, and they have emergency exits. It is impossible for the residents to leave without being noticed. They have a structured system where they have to check in and check out. They have like Valentines and Mother's Day. At Christmas, they have vendors come in so that the residents can do a little shopping. They have different things that would make them feel that they're still a human being with a purpose.

December 17, 2014

The staff at Conservatory Is helpful. The food is all right. They have several activities. They have trips and everything.

December 10, 2014

By unhappyson

The Conservatory use to be a great place to live. It is expensive and at one time it was worth. However, since a management change the quality has drastically dropped. Included in your monthly rent is a dining fee that covers your meals at the on-site restaurant. This is not an optional fee. The food is inedible most of the time. And to make matters worse the service is just as bad. There have been numerous occasions where I left hungry after over an hour because the wait staff never came to take our order. They also lose the orders or get them mixed up frequently. If you do get your food it is normally very bad. The new management is aware of this after numerous complaints from the residents, but do not choose to address the issue.

I am sorry you have some negative feelings about our community. I wanted to take a moment to address some of your concerns, and would very much welcome the opportunity to meet you and listen so I might better understand them. Regarding our monthly cost, we are very competitively priced for all the services we offer. We also offer something in addition that none of competitors offer, a three year rent lock for all of our residents. This is included in our rent. Meals are also included in our monthly rent, as is weekly housekeeping, transportation, entertainment, etc. Our community, like most of our competitors is an all-inclusive community. Meaning, all of our services are included in a single monthly fee. Those who choose our community do so in order to take advantage of this. I am sorry if you were disappointed at our dining service. We have high expectations for both the quality of our food and the service we provide. But we admit that at times mistakes can be made. All we ask is that we are made aware when our effort falls short of expectations, so we can promptly address the issue to satisfaction. In addition, we use tools to help us remain accountable to our residents. These tools include ongoing residents satisfaction surveys and a monthly Dining Forum where residents can voice their opinion and make request. We have found this to be a tremendous resource for our residents to let us know how we are doing. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you if you choose. We are committed to making all efforts to satisfy our residents.

October 30, 2014

By Linda89764550

The Conservatory was wonderful. They were really good, nice-sized apartments with washer and dryer inside. Very pretty. The food was very good. The staff was wonderful. The residents were nice.

July 30, 2014

By Diane90480950

My dad has been at The Conservatory at Champion Forest for a year and half, and it was good. They do have housekeepers that come once a week and they had activities. It was really nice and everybody was nice and would go out of their way. When dad had his urinary tract infection and they missed him in the dining room, they called up to see how he was feeling and they brought him up dinner and that was a voluntary thing.

April 12, 2014

The Conservatory at Champion Forest was a much newer facility. We had a very delightful visit there. We actually ate Sunday brunch there. They have an ongoing Sunday buffet where a lot of families come and visit. We met a lot of very pleasant people who live there. They were all very friendly. The facility did have very, very lovely appointments, and it was like being in an art gallery. The lady who owns it appreciates European art, so when you're walking up and down the hall, they have a lot of beautiful framed reproductions of artwork. It was very lovely for somebody who wants a more upscale kind of appeal. A lot of seniors would really like that. It was very nice and very lovely. It was sort of classy with a more European feel almost to it. However, it was just not my mother-in-law's preference. She thought it was too fancy for her. She said she felt like it was a museum. It just wouldn't be a home to her.

January 31, 2014

My parents are going to be moving in Conservatory at Champion Forest next week. This facility is right down the street from where I live. It was just a very nice place. It reminded me of a cruise ship actually. The people there were pretty nice. My parents are offered a two-bedroom-two-bath apartment. For amenities, they have a shuttle service and they have outings for their residents. They have a buffet-type snack bar thing. They have a bar where they would have a happy hour. They have all kinds of stuff. They also have a regular restaurant with varied menu everyday. They have standard menu and varied menu. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is pretty much open most of the day.

May 10, 2012

By Briggs

One of the best places to live if your are retired; Home health on site, great activites awesome food, great care attention and details to ALL activies for seniors.

Photos of The Conservatory at Champion Forest

Features of The Conservatory at Champion Forest

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: 8 Different Floor Plans

About The Conservatory at Champion Forest

Whether you are moving closer to family or just love the splendor of this elegant area, Conservatory offers the best value in affordable, care-free, independent senior living. Everything we do is focused on providing you the very best in senior living. Whether it is savoring our chef-prepared gourmet meals, enjoying fun social events with neighbors, or taking part in wellness activities — it's all right here!

The grace and beauty of our community is equaled by our concierge level services available to every resident. Let us do all the work so you don't have to. Our luxury apartments include complimentary housekeeping, security, maintenance, and transportation, as well as full kitchens for the chef in the family and spacious, well-appointed one and two bedroom floor plans ready for you to decorate with your personal touches.

Join us for meals in our elegant dining room or visit one of the many local area restaurants with friends. Travel with us as we visit various shopping and entertainment destinations each month or explore the wonders of Spring on your own. However you choose to spend your days, you’ll find a life enriched with comfort, warmth and laughter, surrounded by a dedicated team a professionals who value family and want to unsure your complete happiness.

Conservatory Senior Living's carefree senior-living programs provide residents with fun, stress-free, easy living. Socialize with neighbors, enjoy fine dining, get out-and-about with chauffeured transportation, and take advantage of all the health and wellness opportunities. Plus, weekly housekeeping and concierge services all make life the best it could be. Now that's living!

Welcome to the home of inspired senior living in Spring, TX, located just north of the brilliant city of Houston. Rich in local culture and appreciated for its world class amenities, Champion Forest is an amazing area to enjoy your retirement years.

Map of The Conservatory at Champion Forest