The Conservatory at Champion Forest

8215 Cypresswood Dr., Spring, TX, 77379

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Conservatory at Champion Forest

Yvett1 April 19, 2015

I found The Conservatory (The Conservatory at Champion Forest) very clean and very warm. Everybody was very personable. They have a lot of activities for the seniors, so I think it's awesome. The staff was very warm and very personable. The rooms were very nice. They're very well structured. The food was pretty good. They have three full meals. They have activities for the residents. They would have people come in to do different services. Regarding security, I would say it is a safe place. There is one main entrance, and they have emergency exits. It is impossible for the residents to leave without being noticed. They have a structured system where they have to check in and check out. They have like Valentines and Mother's Day. At Christmas, they have vendors come in so that the residents can do a little shopping. They have different things that would make them feel that they're still a human being with a purpose.

Caring103094350 December 17, 2014

The staff at Conservatory Is helpful. The food is all right. They have several activities. They have trips and everything.

unhappyson December 10, 2014

The Conservatory use to be a great place to live. It is expensive and at one time it was worth. However, since a management change the quality has drastically dropped. Included in your monthly rent is a dining fee that covers your meals at the on-site restaurant. This is not an optional fee. The food is inedible most of the time. And to make matters worse the service is just as bad. There have been numerous occasions where I left hungry after over an hour because the wait staff never came to take our order. They also lose the orders or get them mixed up frequently. If you do get your food it is normally very bad. The new management is aware of this after numerous complaints from the residents, but do not choose to address the issue.

I am sorry you have some negative feelings about our community. I wanted to take a moment to address some of your concerns, and would very much welcome the opportunity to meet you and listen so I might better understand them. Regarding our monthly cost, we are very competitively priced for all the services we offer. We also offer something in addition that none of competitors offer, a three year rent lock for all of our residents. This is included in our rent. Meals are also included in our monthly rent, as is weekly housekeeping, transportation, entertainment, etc. Our community, like most of our competitors is an all-inclusive community. Meaning, all of our services are included in a single monthly fee. Those who choose our community do so in order to take advantage of this. I am sorry if you were disappointed at our dining service. We have high expectations for both the quality of our food and the service we provide. But we admit that at times mistakes can be made. All we ask is that we are made aware when our effort falls short of expectations, so we can promptly address the issue to satisfaction. In addition, we use tools to help us remain accountable to our residents. These tools include ongoing residents satisfaction surveys and a monthly Dining Forum where residents can voice their opinion and make request. We have found this to be a tremendous resource for our residents to let us know how we are doing. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you if you choose. We are committed to making all efforts to satisfy our residents.

Linda89764550 October 30, 2014

The Conservatory was wonderful. They were really good, nice-sized apartments with washer and dryer inside. Very pretty. The food was very good. The staff was wonderful. The residents were nice.

Diane90480950 July 30, 2014

My dad has been at The Conservatory at Champion Forest for a year and half, and it was good. They do have housekeepers that come once a week and they had activities. It was really nice and everybody was nice and would go out of their way. When dad had his urinary tract infection and they missed him in the dining room, they called up to see how he was feeling and they brought him up dinner and that was a voluntary thing.

Caring80753450 April 12, 2014

The Conservatory at Champion Forest was a much newer facility. We had a very delightful visit there. We actually ate Sunday brunch there. They have an ongoing Sunday buffet where a lot of families come and visit. We met a lot of very pleasant people who live there. They were all very friendly. The facility did have very, very lovely appointments, and it was like being in an art gallery. The lady who owns it appreciates European art, so when you're walking up and down the hall, they have a lot of beautiful framed reproductions of artwork. It was very lovely for somebody who wants a more upscale kind of appeal. A lot of seniors would really like that. It was very nice and very lovely. It was sort of classy with a more European feel almost to it. However, it was just not my mother-in-law's preference. She thought it was too fancy for her. She said she felt like it was a museum. It just wouldn't be a home to her.

Caring77170450 January 31, 2014

My parents are going to be moving in Conservatory at Champion Forest next week. This facility is right down the street from where I live. It was just a very nice place. It reminded me of a cruise ship actually. The people there were pretty nice. My parents are offered a two-bedroom-two-bath apartment. For amenities, they have a shuttle service and they have outings for their residents. They have a buffet-type snack bar thing. They have a bar where they would have a happy hour. They have all kinds of stuff. They also have a regular restaurant with varied menu everyday. They have standard menu and varied menu. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is pretty much open most of the day.

Briggs May 10, 2012

One of the best places to live if your are retired; Home health on site, great activites awesome food, great care attention and details to ALL activies for seniors.

From The Conservatory at Champion Forest

At The Conservatory at Champion Forest, residents enjoy an independent lifestyle enriched with the affordable luxuries that make life comfortable, carefree and rewarding. From gourmet meals to fun activities; wellness care to resort-style amenities, everything we do at The Conservatory is focused on providing the very best in senior living.

Located in some of the most beautiful areas of Texas, our communities are elegantly designed featuring a Grande Clubhouse with fine dining, wellness and fitness centers, swimming pool, spa, activity rooms and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Our apartment homes are equally impressive offering a selection of spacious floor plans upgraded with designer finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in closets, private balconies, tile flooring and more.

We are most proud of the level of quality care and services enjoyed by our residents. Our friendly team of professionals are available 24 hours a day and always nearby to help ensure your life is happy and worry-free. You’ll love the chef prepared gourmet meals, courteous wait staff, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, full calendar of activities and events as well as the many health and wellness options to keep you living happier, longer.

Features of The Conservatory at Champion Forest

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Physical therapy