Salishan Gracious Retirement Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Salishan Gracious Retirement Living

April 27, 2015

By Mike104323550

My wife liked Salishan Gracious Retirement Living more than me. We were looking at 2-bedroom apartments, and they were some of the biggest and most spacious ones that we had seen. There was no cooking in the rooms. We had lunch there; we thought the food was good. What we also liked was that the actual managers lived at the facility; we met all four of them that day. It was very nice and very clean; the staff was courteous. They had very good amenities. They had a laundry facility if you wanted to do your own laundry. They had a mini-swimming pool and a little workout room. They seemed like they had a good variety of the daily activities. They had choices, and I think the day that we were there, they went to Red Lobster for lunch. If you needed any type of assistance, they had different companies that were not affiliated. They do administer medications, but you hire them separately.

September 08, 2014

By Robert94454550

Salishan Gracious Retirement Living is a nice and clean facility and they have good service. The rooms are clean, nice, and are of a good size. Some of them have screened balconies, so they were nice. Their price is also reasonable. They have the same activities as the other facilities I've been to, but they also go out on trips here and there.

June 19, 2014

By Dante Oliver

She went to Salishan Gracious Retirement Living. It was bright, very airy, and has cathedral ceilings. It's just a very clean, nice facility. The staff is all very nice. She's been there just about 2 months, and they've had a lot of turnover in 2 months. The rooms are fabulous. The sanitation is very nice. It's independent living, but I like the comprehensiveness of the activities, the services that are provided, and the direction. If we have questions, if they don't know the answer, they will help me find it.

September 12, 2013

By Marie22

I would highly recommend Salishan Retirement Living. I like everything I have seen there. It has three floors that are beautiful and clean. I like the staff. I love the residents. I believe that sometimes people turn into vegetables because the facility they're in is not up to par; however, the residents of Salishan are very happy there. They shared their views with me and they were very good.

July 10, 2013

By Debbie30

Salishan is absolutely lovely. They had three sizes of apartments, a full dining room, a lot of activities, a pool and their grounds were beautiful. Every place had a balcony except for the studio apartments. They had live in staff 24 hours a day and you could hire an outside agency to come in and provide care for you.

June 21, 2013

By Caring 5700

Salishan was across the street from where I was living. I sold my house and I transferred there. Everything is excellent except the food, it's hit and miss and not restaurant grade. They're feeding over a hundred people and sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not. Everyone is wonderful. They have something going on every time I vist.

About Salishan Gracious Retirement Living

Salishan Gracious Retirement Living is an independent living community in Spring Hill, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Salishan Gracious Retirement Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Salishan Gracious Retirement Living