Harvard Park

1616 E 30th Ave, Spokane, WA, 99203

Reviews of Harvard Park

Jon10 September 29, 2015

The owner manager at Harvard Park took me into a private room and kept me sitting there while he was doing all sorts of interviewing type of questions. He gave me no brochures, no materials whatsoever, with no follow-up, and I felt unwelcomed. The apartments that I saw had a microwave and a small refrigerator, but no hot plate or stove. The meals were served at an exact time. They serve breakfast at 8:30, and if you get there at 8:45, you miss breakfast. It was definitely not user friendly. My friend who lived there did not like it either. However, they were pretty good on activities, and they do have the bus that will take you places.

Hi Jon, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. First, let me sincerely apologize that you were treated that way. We never want our visitors to feel unwelcome, so I agree that behavior is unacceptable. I passed your feedback to our Resident Relations department for their investigation. Thanks again for bringing his to our attention, Katie

Caring112534350 August 31, 2015

Harvard Park is amazing. We love it, and I would recommend it highly to others.

Jill26 May 27, 2015

We wanted to be at Harvard Park. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and nice size living area for two people. The staff was wonderful, very caring, and thoughtful. They remembered us. We had been out there several times to check other things out, and they had been very helpful. We had dinner there several times. They had a concert where a woman came in, played the piano, and sang. The food was excellent.

Alice39 April 28, 2015

Harvard Park was really nice. The people were friendly. They did not have the assisted living that we could go to from independent living, but other than that, we really liked them. We have thought about going there before we found the place our mother is in now. It did not feel as friendly, but it was still a really great place.

Andrew11 March 16, 2014

We visited because we had a friend who's staying there. They had a family reunion that Harvard Park set up. We thought that was real nice and very considerate of Harvard Park. It looked like a warm and comfortable place to be. It looked pretty good and one that would take care of our needs. It was clean and seemed like it had a lot to offer as far as things to do. The people that we met there were very helpful and in fact they follow up and keep in touch with us. We had a great visiting experience.

Virginia10 October 18, 2013

My husband found his friend a place at Harvard Park. He could have his two black Labs there on the main floor and they had a back door so he could take them out to walk them. His friend had been there a month now and I've had dinner with him every now and then. It's a wonderful place for him and it's working out beautifully. There are about 80 apartments there. They have housekeeping staff that comes in once a week, changes the bed, towels, and does the vacuuming. He can pay extra should he need assisted living; a group can come in everyday and take care of him. It's nice, clean and everybody is friendly and pleasant. My husband said he doesn't mind living there.

From Harvard Park

Harvard Park is located in Spokane, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Harvard Park for a visit...and stay!

Features of Harvard Park

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room