Orchard Crest LLC

222 S Evergreen, Spokane Valley, WA, 99216

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Orchard Crest LLC

Virginia10 October 18, 2013

Orchard Crest is top of the line. We went to a barbeque party there. They gave us a tour of the whole place and everybody was real friendly. They showed us their craft rooms, sewing rooms, movie rooms and they play Wii bowling. It's absolutely gorgeous. All of the furnishings in the lobby and dining room were top notch.

KLC June 18, 2012

Please be aware of the exorbitant "damages" charges. My father lived here for only 4months before passing away. The "damages" that we were charged upon checking out are extraordinary. $1800 for less than 15 ft of laminate countertop. Over $1750 for 68 say of carpeting. The contract states that they will not charge anything higher than the local industry standard, but after checking with several contractors, they have all told me that these prices are exorbitant. Please sign their rental contract carefully.

Joe 47 October 03, 2011

My Grandpa moved to this facility after having not such a pleasant experience elsewhere. Needless to say it was a giant improvement. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy and give the residents plenty to do. When I visited I was surprised how nice the entry way and lobby where. the rooms were nice as well and provided above adequate space for an individual. The staff was great and very helpful. I think the staff was one of the reasons my grandpa liked this facility so much better, well that and the food. The food there was actually very good, which surprised me a bit. I was expecting cheap cafeteria food, but was shown otherwise.

About Orchard Crest LLC

Orchard Crest LLC is an independent living community in Spokane Valley, WA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Orchard Crest LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Orchard Crest LLC