Orchard Crest LLC

Reviews of Orchard Crest LLC

3.9

October 03, 2011

By Joe 47

My Grandpa moved to this facility after having not such a pleasant experience elsewhere. Needless to say it was a giant improvement. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy and give the residents plenty to do. When I visited I was surprised how nice the entry way and lobby where. the rooms were nice as well and provided above adequate space for an individual. The staff was great and very helpful. I think the staff was one of the reasons my grandpa liked this facility so much better, well that and the food. The food there was actually very good, which surprised me a bit. I was expecting cheap cafeteria food, but was shown otherwise.

Features of Orchard Crest LLC

About Orchard Crest LLC

Orchard Crest LLC is an independent living community in Spokane Valley, WA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Orchard Crest LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Orchard Crest LLC