5 Independent Living Communities in Spartanburg County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Spartanburg County is $2,352 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,501. Cheaper nearby regions include Greenville with an average starting cost of $2,179.
To help you with your search, browse the 12 reviews below for independent living in Spartanburg County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Spartanburg County 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Greenville with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Spartanburg County, call (855) 863-8283
Other Senior Care in Spartanburg County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Spartanburg County, SC
- Independent Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Pickens County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Spartanburg
Review of Ashlan Village
Everybody seemed to be satisfied at Ashlan Village. The staff was extremely helpful and cordial. It's beautiful out there. There's a beautiful sitting room where families can visit privately. It's ... Read more
Review of Ashlan Village
Ashlan Village was a small Christian community which was a benefit for us. We found the price of the housing to be very reasonable. We wanted them to build us a new home and they were very accommod... Read more
Review of Summit Hills
I have lived at "The Summit" for 10 years. It is my home and I love it. I am a Master Gardener. I have yard full of beautiful flowers. All yard work such as mowing, pruning, fertilizing is done by... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...