Cascades of the Sierra | Independent Living

275 Neighborhood Way,, Sparks, NV, 89441

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Cascades of the Sierra | Independent Living

caring00027 January 21, 2014

My mother will be moving into the Cascades of the Sierra this coming October. We decided on this community because it has everything. Also, my mom likes the apartment a lot. Their apartments don't smell like an old person. We went to another facility before this one and their rooms smelled like antiseptic. The staff working in Cascades is amazing. The residents living there are great. My mom can easily make friends with the independent living people and she can still eat with them even if she goes in the assisted living. Their facilities are not segregated like some other facilities I visited. I don't like that. I would definitely tell others about this place.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Cascades of the Sierra

Cascades of the Sierra is an independent living community in Sparks, NV designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Cascades of the Sierra for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cascades of the Sierra