Cascades of the Sierra | Independent Living

275 Neighborhood Way,, Sparks, NV, 89441

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Cascades of the Sierra | Independent Living

Bob95128750 October 07, 2014

The Cascades of the Sierra is fairly new, and that was the best of any of them. It had all kinds of stuff going on. Wednesday was for bridge, and Tuesday was for pinnacle; and it went on and on with all kinds of stuff. They had very nice apartments. It not only had a full kitchen and then it had a washer and dryer in every single facility. They priced me right out of business; there is now way I could stay there. They had separate dining rooms and all that stuff, swimming pools; they got everything. If you got the money, that is the place to go.

Caring76040850 January 31, 2014

I found a place for my mom. It's called Cascades of the Sierra. It's really close to me. My mom is independent but she still likes when I'm there all the time. I can be there at the drop of the hat, so that's why I picked that one. Also this one seems to work out okay for us. My first impression of it was that it was like a hotel or a stationary cruise ship, it's really nice. The staff seems good. Everyone remembers their residents' names, so that always makes it nice. Regarding accommodations, my mom first went into their assisted living room. It was a small one-bedroom unit. It only had a kitchenette. It did have microwave and a refrigerator and a small sink. She was very unhappy there. She then moved into a regular independent apartment. It's about 400 to 500 square feet. It's a very nicely laid out apartment. The kitchen is bigger than the condo that she moved from, so that's really nice. It has everything that you would need in an apartment. It has nice big window in the bedroom and the living room. There is a sliding glass door to go out onto a patio.

caring00027 January 21, 2014

My mother will be moving into the Cascades of the Sierra this coming October. We decided on this community because it has everything. Also, my mom likes the apartment a lot. Their apartments don't smell like an old person. We went to another facility before this one and their rooms smelled like antiseptic. The staff working in Cascades is amazing. The residents living there are great. My mom can easily make friends with the independent living people and she can still eat with them even if she goes in the assisted living. Their facilities are not segregated like some other facilities I visited. I don't like that. I would definitely tell others about this place.

About Cascades of the Sierra

Cascades of the Sierra is an independent living community in Sparks, NV designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Cascades of the Sierra for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cascades of the Sierra