Imperial Senior Suites

27600 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI, 48034

Reviews of Imperial Senior Suites

Ruby580367 July 11, 2016

I am in Imperial Senior Suites. I have a two-bedroom unit with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and two bedrooms, one large and one small. It is nice. I have two closets in each room, a large closet in the hallway, and a large closet in the living room. I love living here. I enjoy the peace and quiet and do not really mingle with other people. They have lots of activities, but I do not participate in any of those. They have bingo, church, exercise, and cook for them outside. I get a flyer every week that tells me what they are doing. The staff is fine, but the only problem I have with them is that I want them to change the door, and they won’t change it because I want them to put knobs on the door so I can open it. However, living is great here. They have security, and I like that.

Daphne722256 July 11, 2016

Imperial Senior Suites was a really big place. They were nice. However, I don't want to live way up high. I'd rather live closer to the ground, and they didn't have anything available lower. The rooms were OK. We saw the swimming pool, library, and little store. They had transportation. I love to go to church on Sundays, and I don't have my own transportation. I saw the little van, but you had to schedule it in advance. The kitchen was tiny. The rooms I looked at had two bedrooms. The staff was very nice and told me about the different things that they had, like the cleaning services.

Cynthia173008 July 03, 2016

The apartments of Imperial Senior Suites are really nice. I saw a 1-bedroom apartment and the size was nice. I was very impressed with the place. The people were nice. The staff who toured me around gave a lot of information. We had lunch there and the food was OK.

Catherine884024 July 01, 2016

We were pleased with Imperial Senior Suites. The staff was very helpful, gave us a nice tour, showed us around, and answered all of our questions.

Janice075323 July 01, 2016

Imperial Senior Suites was beautiful, clean, and very spacious. This is the place I chose to live in. The whole facility from the inside out was nice. When you go in, you have to sign in, so I like the security. The dining area was nice. They had a movie theater, and the staff was wonderful.

Delores775605 June 29, 2016

I didn’t like the Imperial Senior suites. The rooms were just too congested. The area had all these different smells and was too crowded. I just didn’t like it at all. I wouldn’t stay there for free.

Alishea512854 June 10, 2016

I liked Imperial Senior Suites' building, the apartment, and the activity room. The dining room wasn’t so impressive to me. They don’t have any place outside for the seniors, like a garden area. They do have a fitness area but it’s open to the residents of the other apartments. There are about six buildings, and they told me that they intend to eventually convert them over, but right now Imperial is the only senior one. Besides the other fitness room, they have a smaller fitness room in the apartment. There is a pool there for the whole community, too.

Resident5 February 16, 2016

The facility that I chose to move into is Imperial Senior Suites. You have a choice of amenities here, and I'm satisified with the ones I picked. I love my apartment. Most of the staff is very nice. We have a lot of activities, and something is going on every day, like movie nights and game nights, bingo, exercise, aerobics, and guests that entertain us.

Anonymous119302150 November 10, 2015

I found Imperial Suites for my sister. It is OK. The staff is OK, but if they had more training, it would be a lot better. They do have quite a few good workers, but for the newer ones that they bring in, they need more training. I've tasted the food, and it was OK.

Paula114073350 October 28, 2015

I like the idea that Imperial Senior Suites is relatively new; it's been in operation now for just two years, and there are only 192 units. So far, from what I could see in the few months my brother has been there, the building is clean, and the staff is very attentive and personal, so I am somewhat satisfied right now. My brother has his own apartment; he has a one bedroom with a living room, kitchen, and the room is an adequate size. They have a movie theater in there, plus they play Bingo and cards, have an exercise room, and they take them on grocery shopping trips. It seems very nice right now.

Caring113195550 September 20, 2015

Imperial Senior Suites was a place I could afford. The rooms were very good sized, and the bedroom was laid out pretty good. The kitchen had a refrigerator and a stove, but anything else in the living room, the dining room, and the bedroom, you have to bring your own stuff like renting an apartment. The staff was very friendly. I met people in the hallway, and they were also friendly and open. It was a very impressive place. There were a couple of individuals playing cards in one of the rooms. The place was clean.

Ronald14 March 11, 2015

They are very positive. They seem to be very concerned about the care of my sister, and I had a lot of respect for them in the beginning. Imperial is strictly an independent apartment complex. Then, they decided to convert one floor in one of their buildings to an assisted living facility where the residents are getting 24-hour care. They had a secured area, and they have a company come in to provide healthcare. They have very nice rooms. She got a two-bedroom apartment, and she is adjusting slowly but surely to the facility. The food is a problem. It was very poor in the beginning, but after we complained, they improved it somewhat. They play cards, games, and bingo. They have a dining/recreation area that could be a little bit larger. They have excellent and very caring staff. They have a lot of young people who are very concerned about the welfare of the residents. The only problem we have is we found there are a lot of additional expenses that we didn't expect. We didn't know we had to pay for our laundry and also for some of the medicines that have been prescribed. She moved in September of 2014, and I'm satisfied with the care for my sister, but a little bit disappointed with the rates for the apartment. I would recommend them.

From Imperial Senior Suites

Our mission at Imperial Senior Suites is to change the way Americans view senior housing. This mission offers a profound lifestyle in which, growing older becomes something to look forward to. Your destination at Imperial Senior Suites is our five star services, complete with, concierge and valet services, weekly housing-keeping and room serviced amenities. We have created exceptional options for the healthy and active seniors that are seeking new recreational and social opportunities. When asked how our residents feel about Imperial Senior Suites most often stated, "I wish I had moved here sooner!” That becomes the greater value that's being offered.

We offer spacious one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom apartments our floor plans are specifically designed for seniors. Amenities includes·Full modern kitchen w/dishwasher & electric range·Individually controlled heat and A/C·Ample Closet Space·Wall-to-Wall carpeting in living areas, vinyl in kitchen and bath·Bath with Safety grab bars·Housekeeping Once per week (including trash pick-up)24 hour onsite maintenanceGated, key fob access·24 hour security patrol·Small Pets Welcome·Imperial Cinema·Wellness Center with Classes·Olympic Size Pool (seasonal)·Activities Calendar·Personal and scheduled bus transportation Homestead Home Health Care (24hr Personal Care Services)-Games Room & Lounge·Common Area for Family Gathering and cultural events. Start creating moments to cherish for a lifetime...Call us today!

Imperial Senior Suites is conveniently located in Southfield, Michigan. Imperial Senior Suites apartment homes are for active-minded seniors who want to remain independent and enhance their lifestyle.

Features of Imperial Senior Suites

• General store
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum rate: $999/month

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Imperial Senior Suites