Imperial Senior Suites

27600 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI, 48034

Reviews of Imperial Senior Suites

August 17, 2016

By Leslie386121

The Imperial Suites is very nice and very accommodating. It really suits my financial and physical needs. The rooms are clean, roomy, and acceptable for my needs. They have a swimming pool, movies, outside activities, and the ability to get to grocery stores. However, they don’t have a balcony and carport. The management was so cooperative, accommodating, and flexible.

August 16, 2016

By Martha20

Imperial Suites had a nice building and helpful staff who showed us around and let us know the different amenities. They had security inside and outside. They had spacious one- and two-bedroom units. There was a large dining area, an area you can sit outside of the dining area, an exercise room, a movie room, and a washer and dryer on each floor. They had things scheduled daily and a shuttle for transportation.

July 11, 2016

By Ruby580367

I am in Imperial Senior Suites. I have a two-bedroom unit with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and two bedrooms, one large and one small. It is nice. I have two closets in each room, a large closet in the hallway, and a large closet in the living room. I love living here. I enjoy the peace and quiet and do not really mingle with other people. They have lots of activities, but I do not participate in any of those. They have bingo, church, exercise, and cook for them outside. I get a flyer every week that tells me what they are doing. The staff is fine, but the only problem I have with them is that I want them to change the door, and they won’t change it because I want them to put knobs on the door so I can open it. However, living is great here. They have security, and I like that.

July 11, 2016

By Daphne722256

Imperial Senior Suites was a really big place. They were nice. However, I don't want to live way up high. I'd rather live closer to the ground, and they didn't have anything available lower. The rooms were OK. We saw the swimming pool, library, and little store. They had transportation. I love to go to church on Sundays, and I don't have my own transportation. I saw the little van, but you had to schedule it in advance. The kitchen was tiny. The rooms I looked at had two bedrooms. The staff was very nice and told me about the different things that they had, like the cleaning services.

July 03, 2016

By Cynthia173008

The apartments of Imperial Senior Suites are really nice. I saw a 1-bedroom apartment and the size was nice. I was very impressed with the place. The people were nice. The staff who toured me around gave a lot of information. We had lunch there and the food was OK.

July 01, 2016

By Catherine884024

We were pleased with Imperial Senior Suites. The staff was very helpful, gave us a nice tour, showed us around, and answered all of our questions.

July 01, 2016

By Janice075323

Imperial Senior Suites was beautiful, clean, and very spacious. This is the place I chose to live in. The whole facility from the inside out was nice. When you go in, you have to sign in, so I like the security. The dining area was nice. They had a movie theater, and the staff was wonderful.

June 29, 2016

By Delores775605

I didn’t like the Imperial Senior suites. The rooms were just too congested. The area had all these different smells and was too crowded. I just didn’t like it at all. I wouldn’t stay there for free.

June 10, 2016

By Alishea512854

I liked Imperial Senior Suites' building, the apartment, and the activity room. The dining room wasn’t so impressive to me. They don’t have any place outside for the seniors, like a garden area. They do have a fitness area but it’s open to the residents of the other apartments. There are about six buildings, and they told me that they intend to eventually convert them over, but right now Imperial is the only senior one. Besides the other fitness room, they have a smaller fitness room in the apartment. There is a pool there for the whole community, too.

February 16, 2016

By Resident5

The facility that I chose to move into is Imperial Senior Suites. You have a choice of amenities here, and I'm satisified with the ones I picked. I love my apartment. Most of the staff is very nice. We have a lot of activities, and something is going on every day, like movie nights and game nights, bingo, exercise, aerobics, and guests that entertain us.

November 10, 2015

By Anonymous119302150

I found Imperial Suites for my sister. It is OK. The staff is OK, but if they had more training, it would be a lot better. They do have quite a few good workers, but for the newer ones that they bring in, they need more training. I've tasted the food, and it was OK.

October 28, 2015

By Paula114073350

I like the idea that Imperial Senior Suites is relatively new; it's been in operation now for just two years, and there are only 192 units. So far, from what I could see in the few months my brother has been there, the building is clean, and the staff is very attentive and personal, so I am somewhat satisfied right now. My brother has his own apartment; he has a one bedroom with a living room, kitchen, and the room is an adequate size. They have a movie theater in there, plus they play Bingo and cards, have an exercise room, and they take them on grocery shopping trips. It seems very nice right now.

September 20, 2015

By Caring113195550

Imperial Senior Suites was a place I could afford. The rooms were very good sized, and the bedroom was laid out pretty good. The kitchen had a refrigerator and a stove, but anything else in the living room, the dining room, and the bedroom, you have to bring your own stuff like renting an apartment. The staff was very friendly. I met people in the hallway, and they were also friendly and open. It was a very impressive place. There were a couple of individuals playing cards in one of the rooms. The place was clean.

March 11, 2015

By Ronald14

They are very positive. They seem to be very concerned about the care of my sister, and I had a lot of respect for them in the beginning. Imperial is strictly an independent apartment complex. Then, they decided to convert one floor in one of their buildings to an assisted living facility where the residents are getting 24-hour care. They had a secured area, and they have a company come in to provide healthcare. They have very nice rooms. She got a two-bedroom apartment, and she is adjusting slowly but surely to the facility. The food is a problem. It was very poor in the beginning, but after we complained, they improved it somewhat. They play cards, games, and bingo. They have a dining/recreation area that could be a little bit larger. They have excellent and very caring staff. They have a lot of young people who are very concerned about the welfare of the residents. The only problem we have is we found there are a lot of additional expenses that we didn't expect. We didn't know we had to pay for our laundry and also for some of the medicines that have been prescribed. She moved in September of 2014, and I'm satisfied with the care for my sister, but a little bit disappointed with the rates for the apartment. I would recommend them.

Photos of Imperial Senior Suites

• Tennis Courts

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

About Imperial Senior Suites

Our mission at Imperial Senior Suites is to change the way Americans view senior housing. This mission offers a profound lifestyle in which, growing older becomes something to look forward to. Your destination at Imperial Senior Suites is our five star services, complete with, concierge and valet services, weekly housing-keeping and room serviced amenities. We have created exceptional options for the healthy and active seniors that are seeking new recreational and social opportunities. When asked how our residents feel about Imperial Senior Suites most often stated, "I wish I had moved here sooner!” That becomes the greater value that's being offered.

We offer spacious one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom apartments our floor plans are specifically designed for seniors. Amenities includes·Full modern kitchen w/dishwasher & electric range·Individually controlled heat and A/C·Ample Closet Space·Wall-to-Wall carpeting in living areas, vinyl in kitchen and bath·Bath with Safety grab bars·Housekeeping Once per week (including trash pick-up)24 hour onsite maintenanceGated, key fob access·24 hour security patrol·Small Pets Welcome·Imperial Cinema·Wellness Center with Classes·Olympic Size Pool (seasonal)·Activities Calendar·Personal and scheduled bus transportation Homestead Home Health Care (24hr Personal Care Services)-Games Room & Lounge·Common Area for Family Gathering and cultural events. Start creating moments to cherish for a lifetime...Call us today!

Imperial Senior Suites is conveniently located in Southfield, Michigan. Imperial Senior Suites apartment homes are for active-minded seniors who want to remain independent and enhance their lifestyle.

Map of Imperial Senior Suites