Treeo South Ogden

6086 South Ridgeline Dr., South Ogden, UT, 84405

Reviews of Treeo South Ogden

October 13, 2016

By Raymond315637

We visited Treeo, and their pricing was higher. They have a lot to offer in as far as amenities, but they didn’t seem to fit us. We were a little disturbed about paying for the meals whenever we use them. The rooms were of very nice size.

September 03, 2016

By Barbara343570

The people at Treeo South Ogden were very professional. They took us to a room where the residents played games. The facility was clean and modern, which was really nice. I think the residents were pretty much on their own, but they could get a snack. I think you could buy a sandwich or something like that. It seemed to cost more for residents who were 55 years old or older. It would have been really nice to see a good mix of ages there, but it was still a nice place. The health connections that they had were outstanding.
Thank you for your feedback and positive review of Treeo South Ogden. We are proud of our active and friendly environment, and the variety of residents who live here. We have residents aged from a daughter age 44 who lives here with her mother, up to our most experienced resident who will celebrate his 100th birthday in November this year. No matter what the age and background of our residents is, there is always something new to learn or experience, and someone to join with you in your FUN adventure. Thanks, Brian Erickson, General Manager

August 23, 2016

By jsnoy

My dad sold his condo and moved to Treeo. He was very nervous to leave his home. He is thrilled to be living at Treeo. The staff are great. They are kind and loving and take time to talk and interact with the residents. My dad loves the food at Treeo. Food is a big deal to him and he couldn't be happier. There are many activities each day. The residents are happy and active. We are very glad he choose Tree.

November 16, 2015

By Marlene32

We went to Treeo. It was new but wasn’t that bright and cheerful, and they only had two meals a day. If you want another meal, which is a sandwich, you have to pay about $6, which would be $12 a day for two people. We didn’t like that. Also, you have to pay $50 extra for a balcony big enough for two people to stand on. We weren’t impressed with that. The person that showed us around was very nice. We liked her, but they just didn’t have what we want.

April 21, 2015

By Kent9

I visited Treeo South Ogden in Ridgeline, and I got a lot of information. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean. The environment was very nice.

Photos of Treeo South Ogden

Features of Treeo South Ogden

• Minimum Rate: $2040/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, Pickle Ball Court, Bocce Ball Court, Shuffle Board Table, Walking Trail, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Treeo South Ogden

Treeo is an independent living community, smart and modern in design and function. All residents receive an iPad upon move in with built in proprietary app to work as a digital concierge. Treeo is for the active and independent senior looking for a unique and different alternative to senior living. We focus on staying involved and engaged in the community and have an excellent meal plan with 10 dinner options every night, a menu that changes monthly, and a different Chef's special every night. We also have a cafe and bar on site.

Map of Treeo South Ogden