Simi Hills

Reviews of Simi Hills

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 03, 2015

I liked Simi Hills a lot. It felt very warm and homey there. The apartments were large, which was nice. They showed me their schedule, and they had their shuttle, happy hour, and barbecues. The décor was a little dated. The staff were casual, friendly, easy going, vivacious, and fun.

February 28, 2014

I like the location of Simi Hills. The food was good, the rooms were adequate and clean. Everything was fine. It was a nice experience.

October 28, 2013

By Leslie & Williams

I moved in to Simi Hills and I like it's proximity to my family. The staff is very good and attentive.

December 16, 2012

By Tmac

A beautiful complex with wonderful views. The apartments have high ceilings and bedrooms are large. The dining room food is above average. The management is very friendly. Only cons are its expensive and the residents tend to be clicky making it hard to fit in.

Photos of Simi Hills

Features of Simi Hills

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Simi Hills

Simi Hills is located in Simi Valley, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Simi Hills for a visit...and stay!

Map of Simi Hills