Simi Hills

950 Sunset Garden Ln, Simi Valley, CA, 93065

Reviews of Simi Hills

May 12, 2016

By DebbieBEKAS

Simi Hills is fabulous. If I could, I would live there. They have beautiful apartments with balconies that overlook the courtyard. It's a yellow wood structure that's two stories and all white trimmed. The gardens are just beautiful. The staff is so helpful and kind. When I went in there, they were all waiting for dinner, and a fellow resident was playing the accordion. The whole room was filled and every table was full. It's like a huge ballroom. I love it. I was so impressed that I didn't even want to look at the other places because I live in Simi and my cousin lives in Long Beach, and my goal is to get him the closest to me as possible.

March 21, 2016

By Diane122432550

When I first arrived at Simi Hills, I thought it was cute, but it was too far out, remote, and isolated. I detested the rooms. The kitchens were just kitchenettes without a stove. The staff was very nice, though.

July 13, 2015

I was in Simi Hills for a couple of months. It was a very nice place, and the service was very good. They came in once a week, changed our linens, vacuumed, and dusted. There was a dining room for meals. I had a little apartment with a fairly good sized living room, at one end a little kitchenette, and it had a separate bedroom and bath. They had the usual activities like bingo and crafts.

May 03, 2015

I liked Simi Hills a lot. It felt very warm and homey there. The apartments were large, which was nice. They showed me their schedule, and they had their shuttle, happy hour, and barbecues. The décor was a little dated. The staff were casual, friendly, easy going, vivacious, and fun.

February 28, 2014

I like the location of Simi Hills. The food was good, the rooms were adequate and clean. Everything was fine. It was a nice experience.

October 28, 2013

By Leslie & Williams

I moved in to Simi Hills and I like it's proximity to my family. The staff is very good and attentive.

December 16, 2012

By Tmac

A beautiful complex with wonderful views. The apartments have high ceilings and bedrooms are large. The dining room food is above average. The management is very friendly. Only cons are its expensive and the residents tend to be clicky making it hard to fit in.

Photos of Simi Hills

Features of Simi Hills

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Simi Hills

Simi Hills is located in Simi Valley, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Simi Hills for a visit...and stay!

Map of Simi Hills