Simi Hills

950 Sunset Garden Ln, Simi Valley, CA, 93065

Reviews of Simi Hills

Caring110170450 July 13, 2015

I was in Simi Hills for a couple of months. It was a very nice place, and the service was very good. They came in once a week, changed our linens, vacuumed, and dusted. There was a dining room for meals. I had a little apartment with a fairly good sized living room, at one end a little kitchenette, and it had a separate bedroom and bath. They had the usual activities like bingo and crafts.

Caring106528250 May 03, 2015

I liked Simi Hills a lot. It felt very warm and homey there. The apartments were large, which was nice. They showed me their schedule, and they had their shuttle, happy hour, and barbecues. The décor was a little dated. The staff were casual, friendly, easy going, vivacious, and fun.

Caring11129450 February 28, 2014

I like the location of Simi Hills. The food was good, the rooms were adequate and clean. Everything was fine. It was a nice experience.

Leslie & Williams October 28, 2013

I moved in to Simi Hills and I like it's proximity to my family. The staff is very good and attentive.

Tmac December 16, 2012

A beautiful complex with wonderful views. The apartments have high ceilings and bedrooms are large. The dining room food is above average. The management is very friendly. Only cons are its expensive and the residents tend to be clicky making it hard to fit in.

From Simi Hills

Simi Hills is located in Simi Valley, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Simi Hills for a visit...and stay!

Features of Simi Hills