Top Nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of The Oaks of Louisiana
Overview of Ratings
September 29, 2015
I visited this facility
January 31, 2014
I visited this facility
May 12, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Oaks of Louisiana
Features of The Oaks of Louisiana
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About The Oaks of Louisiana
The Oaks has two different types of Independent Living Apartments. The all-inclusive residence fee at the Tower at The Oaks entitles you to a wide range of services and amenities designed to make your life happier and easier. With sweeping vistas of beautifully landscaped lawns and garden or magnificent Lake Eleanor, you will have a home that is truly impressive, elegant yet comfortable, with every detail meticulously planned. Choose from 19 floor plans, many with balconies, and settle right into this concierge community where amenities abound.
- Multiple dining options from casual to formal with exceptional cuisine prepared by our daily by our chefs
- On-site concierge
- Elegant common areas for relaxing or entertaining friends
- Spa & Wellness Center with saltwater pool
- LifeTrail exercise system along walking paths around Lake Eleanor
- Theater offering current and classic movie favorites
- Art studio and card room
- Grumpy’s pub
The second option is our Garden Apartments at The Oaks are designed for relaxed homestyle living. These fully renovated one-story apartment homes are clustered around Lake Herman or connected to the Alta and John Franks Community Centre, the hub of activity for the Garden Apartments. Here you select and pay only for the options you prefer. They offer:
- 5 floor plans of comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment residences, each with a front door and garden area with parking out front; some feature a back patio while others substitute the patio for a hallway leading to the Franks Community Centre.
- Spacious dining room for delicious lunch prepared daily by our culinary staff and served by our friendly, attentive staff
- Library with computer access
- Spacious Community Centre for leisure activities and events
- Private dining room for your special events with family and friends
- Close proximity to chapel, clubhouse, MarketPlace
- Walking trails about beautiful Lake Herman