Reviews of The Oaks of Louisiana
Jim113444550 September 29, 2015
I visited this facility
The Oaks of Louisiana was great. It looked beautiful. We enjoyed the tour. It was very enlightening. The apartments were well kept, and they were nice. The dining area was beautiful. The rooms were kept nice.
Dana10 January 31, 2014
I visited this facility
The Oaks is a little more expensive but more like a brand new facility. It expensive, but they offer many amenities. The place is very pretty and very well laid out. The very front entrance is very gorgeous. They have a family room where you can hold birthday parties. I think they have RN on staff at all times. The staff are very nice people. Their rooms are very clean and very nice. Overall, the facility is very nice and updated.
CaptainJinks May 12, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My parents chose this facility when my father's COPD became debilitating and my mother's dementia began. This facility provides apartment living, assisted living, and nursing home services. The staff was cheerful and courteous, helpful beyond their contractual duties, and a joy to be around. The food was very good. The facility was immaculately kept, and there were a variety of leisure activities for residents to enjoy. The only negative tyhing I can think of is that the facility was constructed on formerly farmed land, and as a consequence, there was little vegetation.
From The Oaks of Louisiana
The Oaks has two different types of Independent Living Apartments. The all-inclusive residence fee at the Tower at The Oaks entitles you to a wide range of services and amenities designed to make your life happier and easier. With sweeping vistas of beautifully landscaped lawns and garden or magnificent Lake Eleanor, you will have a home that is truly impressive, elegant yet comfortable, with every detail meticulously planned. Choose from 19 floor plans, many with balconies, and settle right into this concierge community where amenities abound.
- Multiple dining options from casual to formal with exceptional cuisine prepared by our daily by our chefs
- On-site concierge
- Elegant common areas for relaxing or entertaining friends
- Spa & Wellness Center with saltwater pool
- LifeTrail exercise system along walking paths around Lake Eleanor
- Theater offering current and classic movie favorites
- Art studio and card room
- Grumpy’s pub
The second option is our Garden Apartments at The Oaks are designed for relaxed homestyle living. These fully renovated one-story apartment homes are clustered around Lake Herman or connected to the Alta and John Franks Community Centre, the hub of activity for the Garden Apartments. Here you select and pay only for the options you prefer. They offer:
- 5 floor plans of comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment residences, each with a front door and garden area with parking out front; some feature a back patio while others substitute the patio for a hallway leading to the Franks Community Centre.
- Spacious dining room for delicious lunch prepared daily by our culinary staff and served by our friendly, attentive staff
- Library with computer access
- Spacious Community Centre for leisure activities and events
- Private dining room for your special events with family and friends
- Close proximity to chapel, clubhouse, MarketPlace
- Walking trails about beautiful Lake Herman
What Makes Us Special
The comfort of a carefree lifestyle is clearly a great value when you select one of our apartments. With our attractive gated campus with 24/7 security and access to all of the wonderful campus amenities, you’re going to Live Here and Love It!
Features of The Oaks of Louisiana
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- Minimum rate: $1,307/month
Location of The Oaks of Louisiana
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities