Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

About Cedar Hill

Cedar Hill is an independent living community in Shreveport, LA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Cedar Hill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Cedar Hill

Average Rating: 2.0 based on 1 Review

Cedar Hill
64px
Posted by Ola1 December 10, 2014
2.0

Cedar Hills was horrible. They are just very small. The studio apartments are not big enough to walk around in. I could not put furniture in it. The staff seemed alright, I made an appointment, she was there to meet me, and she took me and a girl friend because we’re both looking for a place in Shreveport. She took us up and showed to somebody else’s apartment, and it was a bedroom and living room combined, a small kitchen, and a small bathroom.

I saw the dining room when I walked in, and there were some ladies sitting around, reading, and drinking coffee; it was morning when I was there. They gave us calendar of activities. It had a locked gate, and it was gated all the way around. They locked the doors at night, and if you want to go in and out, you use a key.

Location of Cedar Hill