Bridge Park

3204 SW Morgan St, Seattle, WA, 98126

Reviews of Bridge Park

Anonymous103453050 December 27, 2014

I was not that happy at Bridge Park. It is too expensive. I was there last year. The people working there in some parts were a bit overbearing, but there were two people who were tolerable; they were Nate and JC. We had gone through three other managers since I was there, and the managers always come in as a couple so I don’t know if they replaced the last managers, Kat and West. They were not exactly tactful at all times. The cleanliness in my opinion is not what it should be. We had a lot of cooks since I had been there -- about five. The food was OK, but I would not rush back to have more.

The room was OK. I think $1300 for a studio apartment is a bit too much. If you compare it to the other places around the area, I guess it is not as much as others, but there’s no way I could continue. There was plenty of entertainment. I did not participate in very many of them, but they have some nice entertainment, and they got a new recreation director. She was a lot better than the other one was although the other one was not bad.

There were only two people in management who I would say were respectful and pleasant no matter what the situation was. I suggest they improve the personality of management to be more responsible and respectful and upgrade the cleanliness. Since I have been there, we have gone through three maintenance people, and even though you point out dirty things like drapes in the ceiling and stuff in the laundry rooms, they kind of get ignored. You have to fill out a slip every time you want maintenance, and in the times that I was there, I filled out six slips and never got attention on any of them. I was on the top floor, and two or three times a day, there would be an odor. It didn’t last long, but it was unpleasant, and then the filtering system in the laundry rooms was not being cleaned out.

Caring74017250 November 22, 2013

Mother will stay at Bridge Park. It's not a good facility. It's just that she doesn't want to move from that area so that's where we're at right now. It's associated with a hotel chain so we thought it was clean and it would be a nice place to live. The staff is incompetent.

What happened why we wanted to move was because my mother was concerned about a woman who knocked on the door. She didn't answer and she was very upset that nobody would look into it. I called the facility and the new assistant manager informed me that it's not her problem and she also informed me that it was my problem if my mother didn't answer the door for a day or two that I would have to get to her. I said, "So you're telling me that all these little old people in this facility, if they don't come to one or two meals or people tell you there's something wrong with them that you won't go look in on them?" She said "yes" and then I called the other facilities and they didn't agree that that was the case. That's why I wanted her to move out of there.

The rooms are really nice. They're spacious but they're not well maintained. My mother has moved there for two years and she informed me they put the fluid in the toilet bowl to clean it but they never scrub it. She has not had the toilet scrubbed in two years nor has she had the bathroom floor cleaned since she's been there. The food used to be good when she first moved in and now it's bad. When she first moved there, it wasn't like that but it's changed.

Caring72346250 October 16, 2013

The staff of Bridge Park is very nice. I have a studio and the room is very small. The food is sometimes very good and at other times, it's awful. The best thing about the place it is that they have balconies. I wouldn't recommend it though because it's too expensive.

Caring323 July 11, 2013

I chose Bridge Park because it had what I needed and the rate was within my income bracket. The location was also great for me because I had access to freeways, shopping centers and malls. I had a studio and it was spacious and neat. The facility was very clean. The food was decent. It would be better if they had more variety of food. I would recommend this facility to other people.

From Bridge Park

Bridge Park is located in Seattle, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Bridge Park for a visit...and stay!

Features of Bridge Park