Bridge Park

Reviews of Bridge Park

Overview of Ratings

3.6

October 16, 2013

The staff of Bridge Park is very nice. I have a studio and the room is very small. The food is sometimes very good and at other times, it's awful. The best thing about the place it is that they have balconies. I wouldn't recommend it though because it's too expensive.

July 11, 2013

I chose Bridge Park because it had what I needed and the rate was within my income bracket. The location was also great for me because I had access to freeways, shopping centers and malls. I had a studio and it was spacious and neat. The facility was very clean. The food was decent. It would be better if they had more variety of food. I would recommend this facility to other people.

Photos of Bridge Park

Features of Bridge Park

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Bridge Park

Bridge Park is located in Seattle, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Bridge Park for a visit...and stay!

Map of Bridge Park