Reviews of Atria Park of Sierra Pointe | Independent Living
Carol446275 November 25, 2016
I visited this facility
Atria Park of Sierra Pointe was a beautiful building. The apartment that we saw was very nice. It didn't really have a fitness center, just a room with bicycles. It did have a very expensive program where they would take you to the symphonies and shows. It had books that you could just sign out whatever you wanted which was very nice. We had a meal there and I enjoyed mine. There was someone who comes in every Thursday to do alterations, if you needed something fixed, which is a nice service. They had a lot of nice services there. The dining room was lovely, very large, and very nice.
Brenda M. October 04, 2016
I visited this facility
We visited Atria Park, and it was lovely and terrific but very pricey. The people were very helpful. The amenities were wonderful and beautiful. I would move in if we could afford it.
Jane006023 July 13, 2016
I am/was a resident of this facility
We are living in Atria Park of Sierra Pointe. I like that the people that work here are attentive. The staff is not just knowledgeable, but they share without making it sound overwhelming. The food is excellent and good for the senior diet; they pay attention. It is always immaculately clean.
From Atria Park of Sierra Pointe
Our luxurious, resort-style community is situated in a residential neighborhood in North Scottsdale with stunning mountain views and kaleidoscopic sunsets. We’re within walking distance of shopping, dining and banking less than 20 miles from downtown Phoenix.
At Atria Park of Sierra Pointe, older adults enjoy the freedom to live as they choose, in the area they know and love – without the burdens of maintaining a home. We also offer discreet assistance to accommodate the needs of our residents as they change.
With endless opportunities to travel, learn, experience and meet new people, each resident creates a lifestyle perfectly suited to their tastes, complete with comfortable amenities and outstanding service. Life at Atria Park of Sierra Pointe is always eventful. Through our signature Engage Life® program, residents enjoy a wealth of opportunities for enrichment, enlightenment and fun every day.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.
What Makes Us Special
High end resort style community with concierge services. Personal care services offered in independent living community where folks can stay in their apartments ranging from 600 sq. ft. to 1455 sq. ft. Not a buy community. Atria Park of Sierra Pointe is licensed for directed care, personal care and supervisory care. We offer our residents an engaged life style with over 200 event choices and over 30 choices on the daily luncheon and dinner menu.
Features of Atria Park of Sierra Pointe
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Medication Management
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Dining extra: All IL have full kitchens
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Computer class
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $3,778/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: None
- Licenses: We are licensed for directed, personal and supvervisory care
- Financial guidance extra: Largest licensed ALF community in the area with 216 units with license for 250 offering all three licensed levels of care in State of Arizona--supervisory, personal and directed care with two neighborhoods in one building on one campus.
Location of Atria Park of Sierra Pointe
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities